10 ~ Too Blessed ⚡️

Today was my first ultra sound since finding out I was pregnant. I told Kentrell about the pregnancy about a couple days ago & he was shocked. I told him he didn't have to give me a dime for the baby & I would raise it on my own.

I woke up around 9:30 am & showered. I slightly curled my hair & put on a white off the shoulder shirt, dark blue jeans, & some adidas. When I was done getting dressed, i walked to the kitchen & fixed me & my babies some breakfast. I decided to make fry jack, refried beans, eggs with herbs, & a bowl of fresh fruit. Typical Belizean Breakfast.

"This good mommy". Camron said as he was eating his eggs.

I laughed. "Thank you baby".

When we were done, we walked to my car. I made sure to have us both buckled in before I headed out. I pulled up to my moms house & got out. Grabbing all of the things Camron takes with him.

"Oh baby you're so big now!". My mom said to me.

"I know mom. I'm around 5 months".  I said with a slight chuckled. "I'll be back later". I said as I walked back to my car. She nodded & closed the door.

Before I pulled off I went on Instagram & posted a picture letting everyone know I was pregnant.

@Krazy4damani:

@Krazy4damani: ...

I closed the app & buckled up. Finally heading to the appointment.

I started playing "Now or Never x Kendrick Lamar". That song always either gets me in a good mood or helps me stay turnt. I was in a good mood because I passed all my classes for the finals. I was honestly so stressed about that but I'm good now! (Y'all college is so stressful)

I was driving down the road almost at the doctors office when I seen my phone was ringing. The number was unsaved so I honestly didn't know who it could've been.

"Hello?". I said as I spoke over the Bluetooth.

"Aye bitch. Stay away from Kentrell". The girl spoke.

"Girl bye don't nobody want that boy but you. You just dumb enough to stay & deal with his shenanigans".

She laughed. "Look I know you pregnant by him".

"Congratulations. We both know he's the father. So what do you want".

"Get rid of that baby".

"Girl bye". I said. I hung up the phone & pulled up into the parking garage.

I hopped out the car & walked inside of the building. I wrote my name down on the list to be seen then took a seat in the waiting area. After about 5 minutes Kentrell walked through the doors & took a seat next to me.

"They seen you yet?". He said out of breath.

"Damn why you tired. I should be tired. But no I'm waiting".