14 ~ Run down ⚡️

Narrator Pov

Kentrell is out on tour again doing his thang. Him & Jania eventually moved past what happened & are still together. Kentrell has still been getting those weird threats on his phone, but of course he plays it no mind.

Aaliyah is now 7 1/2 months pregnant. Her & Kentrell planned on doing a belly casting so they could always have that gift to look back at. Denzel & Aaliyah aren't really 'together' but they still mess around. Aaliyah started texting this new guy they call "kush". Nothing too serious, just another high school friend.

Kentrell has been helping Aaliyah with planning the baby's room. They decided to have a room that was an off white.

The room was very similar to this one^

But at Kentrell house the baby would have a pink bed, with a blue cloud wall & the rest would be white.

Now y'all, I ain't even supposed to be tellin y'all this. But that hoe Jania been up to somethin. She still be textin Gee-do on the low & talkin to all of Kentrell's enemies. She one of the sneakiest people I've ever known! Idk what they plotting, but I know it's not gone be pretty.

Anyway, idk if y'all know this or not but Aaliyah got another house! She moved into a bigger space so she can start over with a new baby. Since she's been pregnant, she's really calmed down a lot more. I think it's because she's finally getting her baby girl she always wanted.

Oh yeah! Aaliyah & Amiyah ended up having a fist fight! Don't worry tho, she beat the shit out of her! Y'all probably wondering "Well why would she fight her best friend" "why she fighting when she know she pregnant". Yea yea yea well let me tell y'all the tea!

Kentrell told Aaliyah about what happened the night he planned on leaving & how she pushed up against him. Of course, Aaliyah wasn't really believing it because that's her best friend, but her & Amiyah ended up getting into an argument & the truth spilled out.

Aaliyah hopped over the table & whooped the hell out of that girl.

But anyway, Aaliyah & Kentrell are in a nice spot in their life.

~

Just a quick run down! Don't forget the more y'all vote, the more chapters y'all gone get!