**Author's Note**

Oh my god guys. Today my friend was talking about fall out boy in class (this is what she told me, I'm not in any of her classes) and then this girl who I'm acquainted with was like "fall out boy!" Or somethin
And then she said that her aunt and brother work and have toured with fall out boy for two years now and she got VIP tickets/backstage passes to see them on the 28TH of Feb, which is the day of my concert. And I got really excited, I was a bit jealous but I'm also happy because she said I can write a letter and give it to her and she will deliver it to fall out boy for me.

I told my mum but of course she has to be a dream crusher because she hates my guts.

She told me that the girl is lying and that I'm not allowed to write a letter because I'll get bullied for it because she doesn't trust that girl and thinks the girl will just expose my letter to the school. But what makes me mad is she believes I'm so vulnerable and that I get bullied easily even though I haven't been bullied this year. She's a teacher so she's obsessed with school and it's only week 4 and expects me to already finish my assignments? Like.

BITCH IT'S WEEK FOUR NOT THE END OF THE FRICKING TERM.

And she said I'm not allowed to write a letter but I'm gonna it anyway because I don't give a f*ck about her opinion, whether she lets me or not I am not gonna listen to what she says about not allowing me to send a letter. I would do a lot to meet them but for them to read my letter would just make me really happy. Like, reallly reallly happy. And of course, my mum wants to crush that f*cking dream

Oh well, imma do it anyway lmao. Who cares what she thinks bout this.