Fall Out Boy Concert

HOLY SHIT GUYS!

So yesterday I went with my friend Foxy_Marshmallow to a fall out boy concert and it was so fucking amazing. I literally lost my voice halfway through the show and I was screaming and dancing so much and it was literally the best night ever i nearly cried with excitement.

BUT THE BEST FUCKING PART WAS WHEN PETE FUCKING WENTZ WALKED BY US!

My friend and I weren't that close but we were near where the lights were controlled, kinda in the middle and then a bunch of security guards came and no one noticed and then PETE FUCKING WENTZ walked by and no one, I mean NO ONE noticed pete except for my friend and I and I was like. holy shit.

And then he got up on this platform and performed dance dance and everyone realised then and started screaming and it was so good then he came down and everyone screamed then I screamed "Thanks Pete." And a few other people did that too.

Btw, he's really short.

BUT PETE WAS LESS THAN A METER AWAY, HE WAS LIKE 30CM AWAY FROM ME, I LITERALLY COULD HAVE EXTENDED MY HAND AND TOUCHED HIM.

AND THEN I DIED INSIDE AND GOT REBIRTHED WHEN THEY STARTED I DONT CARE

AND IT WAS SO AWESOME.

My favourite song live was this ain't a scene because it just pumps your adrenaline when you hear people singing "goddamn arms race."

AND PATRICK'S GROWL DURING SAVE ROCK AND ROLL WAS JUST 👌🏾
AND ANDY'S DRUM SOLO WAS FUCKING AWESOME

And when Patrick performed save rock and roll everyone just waved their phone in the air with their flashlight and I turned around and it was so cool!!! And the llamas also came out and threw shirts in the crowd (I didn't get any)

Also pete said "uh, this is our last song for you guys." and performed champion then he said "thank you." And then the lights went out for five minutes and everyone just stood and shouted 'one more song' and 'fall out boy' then they came back and Pete was like, "just kiddin we have a couple more songs left." But everyone knew they were joking since the last song they always play is Saturday

And it was so gooodddd

Also Patrick performed young and menace but it was just him and the piano so it was raw and I was glad because idk how I would've felt about them performing the studio version.

We also made a friend, well, sorta, in the line and all we talked about was fall out boy.

And the line was so fucking huge, it was a circle and it looped around twice, it took us like more than 10 minutes to find the end but when we joined the line the gates just opened so it didn't take more than 5 minutes to go through (there were two gates btw)

Half the people were wearing twenty one pilots merch and the other half were wearing fall out boy merch then there were people who just wore normal clothes.

I don't have videos or photos because I didn't take any, but my friend does so when she sends them to me I'll share it with you guys (there are some videos about the Phoenix, pete wentz ((twice)) and dance dance)

Grand theft Autumn was so good though because Patrick conducted the crowd and it was so beautiful hearing everyone screaming the lyrics. It was also very loud which was how I liked it.

So
Damn
Good.

I just wanna relive the moment over and over. It's also my first concert.

BUT IM STILL NOT OVER THE FACT THAT PETE WENTZ WAS 30 CM AWAY FROM ME
AND ILL NVER GET OVER THAT FACT.

Also the day after (today) we went to this restaurant and the workers were just talking about fall out boy and how massive the line was and I saw a few people wearing fob merch in public and..
Best
Night
Ever
I also collected some confetti

I'll add my own videos but here's a vid of ABAP, also they took a selfie with us :)