That's what friends are for

*Credit to @InterCosmicBooks for the idea of this story* 

*even though I am British some of the vocabulary will be American (to some extent anyway)*   

    It has been four days and the new couple were in Kara's apartment. Neither of them have done anything what so ever, just spent time with each other. A lot of food has been eaten (As you would expect). Needless to say the couple were startled when someone knocked on the door. Kara x-rayed the door and saw Lena. Today was the day she would come over. Every week. Kara jumped off Barry, leaving him on the couch and strode over to the door. She could hear Barry complaining about super strength but didn't react. Instead she opened the door and immediately pulled Lena into a hug.

KARA: "Thank you, thank you, thank you."

LENA: "Hey it's alright, that's what friends are for."

KARA: "Really, travelling the multiverse to find a guy is something everyone does for their friends? But next time I pour my heart out don't record it and especially don't show it to who is's about."

LENA: "Yeah, sorry about that. You seem happy, happier than you've ever been."

KARA: "Why wouldn't I, Barry is here."

LENA: "So that's where you've been for the past four days."

    Kara blushed the same colour as Barry's suit. She could hear him snickering from the couch and was incredibly lucky that she could only hear it thanks to super hearing.

KARA: "We have not been doing that. We have been spending time together, without doing that"

LENA: "So are you properly going to introduce me to your boyfriend?"

    Kara got a warm feeling inside at those words. Barry Allen. Her boyfriend.

LENA: "...or would you like me to come back when your not -"

KARA: "We were not doing that! Fine. Barry come here."

BARRY (mumbling): "Next time jump off me without super strength."

    Barry got up and walked next to Kara.. She seemed so happy and her happiness is infectious so he was happy too.

KARA: "Lena Luther meet Barry Allen, Barry Allen meet Lena Luther."

    Barry held out his hand to Lena.

BARRY: "Nice to meet you properly, not in a brief moment."

    Lena took his hand and they shook.

LENA: "Nice too properly meet you too. I'm glad you've lightened her up again."

BARRY: "Wouldn't have it any other way."

    Barry had turned and was now looking directly at Kara. They had become lost in each other's eyes and didn't notice until Lena cleared her throat.

LENA: "Well you two obviously want to go back to making out so I'll be going now."

KARA: "We weren't! Anyway stay for five or ten minutes."

LENA: "What do you want to do?"

KARA: "Ask you some questions. Why did you record my confession?"

LENA: "To show to Alex. We have been meeting after I met you o try and work out how to make Kara Danvers happy again."

KARA: "Why did you show it to him?"

LENA: "Because I could see in his eyes he felt the same as you but was too scared to come and tell you. We had to show him so he would realise how you felt."