B: Mental Hospital

"I don't care what you say." Ericson growled at the imaginary dog in front of him.

It seems like he's a psychopath. He's talking to an animal that doesn't even exist.

On the other hand, the doctors in the mental hospital were just watching silently, laughing at the crazed person.

"Ouch!" Ericson fell down to his knees while holding his right arm. He was bitten by the imaginary dog. He kept screaming and scratching his arm until his skin actually gave out. Blood gushed down to the white mattress and then he collapsed.

The doctors immediately called back up and went in the tiny room.

"Guys bring him to the infirmary." Shaine, the manager of the mental hospital, said while sighing frustratedly.

Hours passed until the nurses and surgeons came out from the room with sorrow etched across their faces.

"We're sorry, ma'am. We did our best, but..." The surgeons sniffed and broke down.

Shaine kneeled in front of them and caressed their backs. "Why are you guys crying? Isn't this supposed to be a good news?"

"Good news?" The surgeons asked, confused. Shaine nodded. "How?"

"Cause we got rid of one patient. Now, there's only 29 left until I get my pay." She smiled evilly. "Now, let's bury that Ericson guy in the front yard."

The surgeons nodded and started wheeling the dead guy onto the front of the mental hospital where there were tall grasses covering the view.

"Now let's dig a hole." Shaine handed the shovels to the surgeons.

The surgeons did as what they were told. Soon, there was now a stack of soil and a hole beside it, just waiting to be filled.

"Throw him in." Shaine motioned for the guys to throw the dead body onto the hole. The guys did as told and buried the dead body using the stack of soil piled beside the hole.

Shaine started to walk away, but one surgeon spoke. "Aren't we gonna put a name and time of death onto his grave?"

Shaine stopped dead in her tracks and turned around harshly. "Good idea." She smirked evilly.

The guys started working on the tombstone and then carved some information about Ericson into it.

R.I.P.

Name: Ericson Simsons

Time of Death: January 15, 1931 (5:45 AM)

Place of Death: Mental Hospital

Cause of Death: TUNGOD SA KA BRAYT, NABUANG NA HINUON!!!

"Come on, guys. Let's go." Shaine said with a lively tone. The surgeons just looked at her in confusion.

"What are you waiting for? Let's go!"

And with that, they left and went back inside the mental hospital, letting out a sigh filled with hope.

They all had the same thought.

'Only 29 left and we'll get our pay.'
_______________________________

(A/N) Hey guys! If you didn't understand some of the words in the last part, don't be surprised cause I changed the language into my native one. Hehe. And if you did, well, hey there! Makasabot diay kag bisaya? Lol!

But the reason why I made this is because I was really bored during that time and my older brother kind of pissed me off  *_*

But don't take it too seriously, this story was just made out of fun. My brother even laughed when he first read this 'short story' so yeah...

Thank you for reading and don't forget to vote and comment!

-Shaine