Chap ⓪③

Jin was relaxing on the old and worn couch in the makeshift living room while I was sat cleaning out the cooler which contained all our food store. I lost count of how many times I gagged when cleaning it.

Anyway, I was sitting there when I remembered that I didn't even know what they did or why they were here.

"Hey, Jin?"

"What do you want now kid?" He replied as if I had asked him questions all day, despite this being my first time talking to him all day. Trust me, I had tried my hardest to avoid him.

"What do you guys even do? Why are you here and not with society living the perfect life?" I asked

"What do you even do? Why are you here and not with society living the perfect life?" He repeated

"Fair point," I reasoned. We just sat in silence for a while before Jin spoke up with a sigh.

"Look, all of us have our own reasons as to why we aren't living like normal people, but I don't feel like disclosing mine to you just yet. So if you get 3 other members' stories then I might feel like telling you mine. As for what we do, you'll have to ask Namjoon because I feel like he wouldn't want me to share top secret information without his consent." I nodded though he had his eyes closed but I think he knew I agreed to his terms.

—————

Later on Jin and I decided to go shopping for food at a local corner store. Of course, I wore a mask on my face not only because it was cold outside but also for.... obvious reasons. Jin also wore one I'm assuming because of the cold weather.

As we entered the little shop, Jin took the lead and chose what would be bought. While browsing the aisles I found my favourite food- instant ramen. Okay okay, I know. Not the most expensive or fancy meal. But I love it just as much as one may enjoy lobster Thermidor or a whole buffet of food. At least I'm easy to please on that spectrum.

"Hey Jin!" I called and pointed to the pot of instant ramen I had picked up from the shelf, he just scoffed.

"Gosh are you that stupid? Did you see anything to heat food back there?" Well that made me feel stupid. I just glared at him and put it back on the shelf.

After paying for all the items, which used all the money from this morning, we exited the shop. Jin said we should stop for a while and sat on one side of a bench. I sat on the other side of it and it looked like we had nothing to do with each other whatsoever. I took out one of the only things I brought with me- my Ipod and earphones.

I placed my earphones in my ears and scrolled through my library and chose a song

B.A.P- Wake Me Up