Chap ⓪④

"Yah. Get up. You pile of trash. Up."

I was awoken from my slumber by the very man who ditched me the day before nudging me with his dirty shoe.

"....Jin?"

"Of course it's me you dumbass. Are you still that dumb?" The idiot kicked me again so I punched his foot lightly.

"Jeez thanks for leaving me yesterday, and this beautiful awakening on this fine morning." I said sarcastically.

"You're very welcome to it, I charge ₩75,000* per morning if you're that interested." He replied with just as much sarcasm as I used. I scoffed and attempted to get up but my injured ankle from prevented me from doing so. Seeing as it had been left untreated overnight, it had swollen and bruised by the morning so it was excruciating pain to put any pressure on it. Jin sighed and crouched down to unroll my sock to see what was wrong with me. His expression told me how surprised he was.

"Jesus, did you attack yourself with a sledgehammer or something?" I just glared and remained silent.

"I guess you'll have to be even more of a nuisance to me- I have to carry you now."

"What!? No way. I am not going on your back."

"What, do you expect to jog back? I could just leave you here but I'm a nice person you see, I'm not charging my usual fees and so you have to respect your elders a bit more becaus-"

"Are you done yet?" I interrupted his rant.

"yes."

"Fine, you can carry me."

"Tch. I wasn't asking your permission I was telling you to hurry up." He muttered, I just chuckled quietly and I got onto his back and let me tell you, the walk back was like a literal kdrama scene- no joke.

"What did you even do to damage your ankle that much?" Jin spoke up after a while.

"Oh, not much. Just a trip I guess." I smiled a knowing smile as I recalled the almost dreamlike fantasy I had been through just an amount of hours ago.

—————

When Jin burst through the door of the warehouse, it attracted a lot of unwanted attention from the rest of the little group. Namjoon, who had been sitting and drumming his fingers on the couch stood up immediately and came over to take me from Jin who looked more than worn out.

"What took so long?" J Hope asked, obviously not seeing my injury

"What happened?" Namjoon questioned, taking authority here.

"I just tripped it's no big- DEAL!" Namjoon had poked my ankle to see how much it hurt and I think he understood.

"I think you have just got a very painful sprained ankle. Why didn't you ask someone for help?"

"Like I could..." I muttered

"Sorry what?" Namjoon said

"Nevermind."

"You just need some rest and maybe a bit of medicine if we have any."

"You really know your medical stuff..." I commented

"I guess it comes in handy from time to time." He said with a knowing smile I didn't quite understand.

I was told to just sit or nap on the couch which, by the way, was absolutely fine by me. It would have been even better if I had tortilla chips and a dip. But then again, this was not heaven. This was a cold, run-down warehouse.

After a while of being bored and staring at nothing but a wall the youngest, Jungkook I think his name was, came over and sat on the other couch. He sighed and leant back, clearly exhausted.

'Hey, this could be a chance to get some life stories so I can learn about Jin... but wait, he seems so tired. I wouldn't want to disturb him, he looks like he needs rest,'

"Take a picture it'll last longer," Jungkook spoke up, I had been staring at him this whole time. How embarrassing...

"Oh, uh sorry." I say before turning away from the a awkwardness.

He sighed and talked again.

"I can tell you want to ask something, go ahead. I couldn't nap right now anyway," he gave his permission as if he were the president or something.

"What were you before coming here? Jin told me if I get 3 other members' stories he'll tell me his. I want to know because-"

"You have a crush on your oppa??" He teased cheekily

"WHAT? No way! I could never see that arrogant man-child in that way. Plus, he looks so much older than me, it'd be creepy." I shiver at the thought

"How old are you then?"

"19 years, my birthday's on September 5th,"

"Woah, really? Mine's September 1st!" He said

"No way! Wait that means you're still older than me by 4 days..." I sulk

"Hah, you're now officially the youngest of our group- welcome fellow maknae," Jungkook chuckles

So I'm actually now officially considered a part of this group? I guess I can live with the maknae title for the time being until I have to leave, but I guess it's cool to have nice memories for once...

————

75,000* =£50 (I researched it this time and it's about $70)