Chap ⓪⑤

I spent the whole of my night chatting with Jungkook and he's actually really friendly! He seems kind of intimidating as a first impression but he's easy to talk to, though that might just be because he's basically the same age as me. I heard from J Hope that he tends to give his hyungs a hard time because he's really cheeky, but he acts all cute to get them to let him off the hook.

Apparently he spends most of his days on the computer when he's not out with the rest of them, I can't think what he'd be doing on there though...

We got in a long conversation until about 1:00am before Jin came through and told us off for staying up this late and made Jungkook go to bed with the rest of them, making him sulk and pout.

Now I think about it, Jin is very motherly. Anyway, I ended up sleeping on the couch because it would be too much strain on my ankle, and I have to say the couch was much more comfortable than my mattress.

The next morning I woke up to someone jumping onto the couch I was sleeping on. I groaned and swatted at the person before realising that it was the guy who was lurking in the shadows upon our first meeting. I immediately stopped and looked away from his cold glare. Now that I think about it, I still haven't learnt his name yet but I guess I'll save introductions for another time...

I also noticed a fair-sized camping stove in the so-called kitchen space. Namjoon explained that they "had some extra cash" and bought something to at least cook or heat up food.

My ankle was less swollen after Namjoon tried fixing it up the best he could, but I'd still have to wait another 4 weeks or so for it to properly heal up.

3 week timeskip

After about 3 weeks my ankle had managed to fully heal, thankfully I'm a fast healer, but in the meantime I had done repeated tasks inside the 'house' such as sweeping, cleaning and cooking on the camping stove. Since the day I sprained it they still hadn't gone outside once aside from Jin.

Today was my first day with my makeshift splint off and I was a bit wobbly but after about 10 minutes or so, I was back to walking normally.

Namjoon held a 'family meeting' in the seating area to discuss something he'd been waiting to talk about until after my foot was better.

"So," Namjoon started "As you all know I have called this meeting to discuss an important matter."

"Nabi," he called my name, waking my senses.

"I believe the elephant is in the room; why are you hiding from the police?"

I stopped, unsure of what to say so I stayed silent.

"You think I hadn't noticed whenever you go outside you wear a mask and cap? That you get frantic whenever the cops are around? That we know virtually nothing about you?" He continues

"So I think it's time we learn a bit more than basic introductions about eachother. You tell us why you're running and we'll explain some important matters about our... situation." Namjoon paused to let me speak. After a few moments I spoke up.

"I shot an asshole." There was a brief moment of silence to let my words sink in before I continued my long overdue explanation,

"Some woman I don't know was being harassed and beaten up in this alleyway when I was on my way to my part-time job; and so I did the only thing I thought was necessary. I stole that bastard's gun he had aimed at the lady's head and shot him right in the shoulder. Apparently someone must have heard the gunfire so I just ran when I heard the sirens. I already knew I wouldn't be let off because of the countless times I've already been warned by the police." I thoroughly explain in detail