❀ Real Life | Party ❀

You, Harry and Sam walk into the club, heart beating with the music. You walk over to Jacob and Haz and sit down.

"Who broke your heart today Y/n?" Jacob asked.

"Tom." You said, taking down a shot that was at the table.

"What? What did he do??" Harrison asked. You shook your head and looked at Sam.

"You tell him." You said.

"He's with Zendaya." Sam said. You took down another shot, hoping that the alcohol would get to you soon.

"You guys didn't know?" Harrison asked surprised.

"Of course not- you did?" Harry asked taken back a little.

"Why would he tell you and not me?" You asked, taking down another shot and asking the bartender for more.

"He said he you told you." Harrison said, taking a sip of his beer.

"Most importantly why didn't he tell me?" Jacob said, faking a pout.

"Well whatever! We're here to party and forget all this!" Harry said.

"Yeah! So let's get this party started!!" Harrison yelled. You all toasted your shots, downing them quickly.

As the hour went by it was full of laughs and conversations. You finally felt free.

The alcohol was hitting you hard. You could barley walk but you didn't care. You kept dancing with the music, swaying your hips side to side. You felt a pair of arms snake around your waist, but you didn't care. This was what you wanted. A rebound. Someone to make you forget about Tom.

You felt light kisses being placed along your bare shoulder. You turned around, vision blurred from all the alcohol. His breath reeked of alcohol but so did yours. You put your arms on his shoulders, grinding your hips against him. Things escalated quickly and you guys were in the private room your club had. And- well you can imagine what happened from there..