❀ Decisions || Real Life ❀

You had been released from the hospital. You and Tom sat down and decided that it was time to make a choice. The choice that would change both of your lives.

"What do you want to do?" You asked Tom sitting on the couch next to you in his apartment.

"It's not my decision Y/n, it's your body and I don't want you to do anything you don't feel comfortable doing. What do you want to do?" He asked.

"I-i think I want to keep the baby. I had some times to think and I'm in a good place right now, my depression is tamed, I am financially stable, and I think I'm ready." You told him.

"That's what I was think too." Tom said smiling. You smiled back. "What does it mean for us though?" He questioned.

"There isn't an us Tom. You lied to me. And idk if I can trust you right now. You acted like you were a child." You said.

"Y/n I made a mistake, I was overwhelmed, I promise you I will never do it again. Ever." He pleaded.

"I'm sorry Tom, but now right now, I just need some time to think about it." You said, Tom nodded.

"Ok. Well what about the public? Do you want them to know? About the baby?" Tom brought up.

"Maybe once I start showing." You took out your phone, "it says you start to show around the 12th week which is about 2 months."

"Are we gonna say that I'm the dad?" He asked.

"I don't know? Would you like to be known?" You asked him.

"I think I would.." He said.

"Ok then. I'm three weeks right now so that means I have 9 weeks to prepare." You both nodded.

"I have a meeting to get to, so I'll see you later, call me if somethings wrong." He said putting on his shoes and jacket. You waved at him and he waved back and left.

—————
Hey guys!! I'm back. My mental health is 👌👌👌. Which means I'll be back to writing (lol I say that a lot) I should have a few parts up soon so look out for that :) bye LOVIESS 💓💓💓💕💕💕💓💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💓💓💓💓💕

❀ Forever In Love ❀ (Tom Holland x Reader Social Media)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें