❀ Hold tf up || Real Life ❀

"Excuse me?" You snapped at him.

"Yeah I like you too Y/n." He said all innocent like. You scoffed.

"You... you fucking think it's ok to tell me this? After all you did to me?"

"I me-,"

"Haha no. No it's not fucking ok. Not only did you lie to me about being in a relationship with one of my best friends, you made HER lie too, then you go and "cheat" on her, making me feel like a piece of shit. So I'm sorry, but I don't accept your 'I like you too' because I'm not gonna be in a relationship where I'm being LIED to constantly. Fuck you, and get the hell out." You scolded, breathing heavy after that long rant. He stayed still. "I said, get the fuck out." He still stayed in his seat.

"I'm not leaving." He said. You looked at him, "I don't see anyone in this room with you, so until someone is here I'm not gonna leave you alone. Because as your best friend I know that you need someone right now so that you don't loose yourself in your head thinking way to hard about that baby in your belly." He explained. You looked away. He was right. That's what you would've done if he had left. Probably put yourself in a dark hole, thinking of things that trigger your anxiety and depression. Being a mom, your mom, the abuse, and you being as bad as a mother as she was to you and Harrison. Tom grabbed your hand, and rubbed light circles on it. "I'm here for you. Through all of it, no matter what I will loose." You gave a light smirk. There was a knock on the door, and a doctor entered.

"I didn't hear any talking so I assumed you guys had finished your discussion. Do you want to go over options for your baby?" She asked. You nodded. She sat down in a seat across from Tom on the other side of your bed. "There are 3 main options for the baby, you keeping them, adoption, and abortion. Keeping the baby would mean your whole life would surround around them, it will change your life, forever. It would take a lot of money, time, and patience." Both you and Tom nodded in agreement. "Another option would be adoption. Meaning that you would carry the child, and after birth you would give them to a family who is willing to take care of them. The last option is abortion. If that is your choice you would go to a clinic and have them, give you a pill, or they would do it by vacuuming out the small amount of cells in your womb." You looked at Tom. "I'll leave you guys to discuss, I'll come and check up on you, buzz the buzzer if you need anything." The doctor said closing the door behind her.

"What do you want to do?" Tom asked.

"I- I don't know. I don't," you started to breath heavy, your head started to pound, and heartbeat started to quicken.

"Hey hey hey, you don't have to choose now ok, we will talk about it later," Tom said rubbing your back to calm you down. Toms phone went off. "It's Mum, she texted, she and dad are downstairs on the lobby, and security isn't letting them in so I'll go bring them up." Tom said. You nodded. You couldn't stop thinking about what you wanted for this child, or more like a clump of cells at the moment.

A/n: hey guys sorry I haven't posted, I've been struggling with school, and my mental health. I hope to get back to writing sometime soon. Bye LOVIESS 🥰🥰💕💕💕