1, The new school

Martina's pov
I heard my alarm clock ringning so I wake up.  I looked at my phone and the clock was 07:00 and I start in 1 hour. I'm very nervous because today I will start a new school and i'm scared that no one will like me. I yawned while I was trying to stand up and I walked to my wardrobe. I choose my outifit and I got dressed. I had a red t-shirt and on it, it was a black text ~Love is all you need~ and I had black jeans with my t-shirt. I put my hair in a ponytail while I was looking in the mirror. I heard someone scream my name I guess it was Francisco my brother.
- Martina?! dad  ask if  you want a ride to school
I ran too the stair and looked down at my brother
- Yeah if he can wait in 10 minutes I will just brush my teeth
He looked at me and said
- You don't want breakfast?
- No i'm to nervous to eat something
I walked to the bathroom and I started to brush my teeth.

The clock was 07:40 and I start in 20 minutes. I said bye too my dad and gave him a kiss on his cheek and ran to the school door. I took a breath before I slowly opened the door. I walked in and looked me around.
- excuse me? could you please tell me where rectors room is?, I said to the first person I saw and she told me where the rectors room is and I said thank you and then  I walked there she told me. When I was there I opened the door and I saw a man with glasses and he looked like to be 53 years old. He looked  at me and smiled
- Oh hi you're the new girl right? Wait
he looked at his papers then he said
- The new girl Ma..Martina stoessel?
I nodded and he gave me my cabinet keys and a schedule so I can find everything and So I can know where my lessons is.
- Thank you, I said while I was looking at the schedule.
Then I went out from the room and walked to my cabinet, I opened it and put my things in it. Then I tried to find the place I will have my first lesson in. I was looking at the schedule while I was trying to find it.

Jorge's pov
I was out and playing football with my friends. And ofc my law won. We was playing football  in like 1 hour and 30 minutes, We wanted to play our 4 match but we couldn't because me and Diego & ruggero had to go because our first lesson starts in 5 minutes.

I opened the door to the school and ran in while laughing because I was faster than Diego and ruggero. When I was running and laughing I felt how I ran into someone and how the person falled on the floor....

Thank you for reading the first part! I hope you liked it and I hope you will like my story!