3, Who are that girl?

- Eyyy! you look at me!
I saw how the new girl was a little bit scared when I screamed on her but I didn't care.
She looked at me
- What did you and Diego talk about?!
She didn't answer me and I didn't like that! everyone I talk with have to answer me!
- ANSWER!
- Uhm.. it's not you're problem, she said and walked away.
- STAY!, I took her hand and looked at her angry but then I felt someone take my other hand. I turned me around oh noo it was one of the girls I met on the party, we danced together and then I kissed her, I really don't know why I did that i'm with Stephie.  I don't wanna talk with her because if Stephie would know I kissed her she will leave me. But I need to know what Diego and the new girl talked about!

- Hi Jorgito I missed you so much, She said to me
- Yeah mmm I missed you too
- Is Stephie sick today? It's okay you can be with me baby , and please give a good kiss like that one I got yesterday
I didn't care about her I just walked away and I was still thinking about what the girl and Diego was talking about. Gabriella ran after me and took my hand and walked next to me.

Martina's pov
I didn't want to answer his question because 1, it's not his problem 2, Why should I tell him? 3, why he care? I saw a girl with Brown hair and green eyes, she was beautiful.  But didn't he have a girlfriend? Why do he go with a other girl? I had many questions in my head like why is she talking with him like that? and kiss what? I know I shouldn't care but I couldn't help.

I looked at them when they walked away and Jorge looked back at me but I looked away when he looked at me. But I think the girl goes in the other group I go in the group A and I think she go in group B becuse she don't go in my class and I didn't see her before. After some minutes Mercedes came to me she looked at me then she said
- You wanna go out with me? I mean we have 30 minutes break so?
I looked at her then said okay.

We walked out and we was talking about everything. She told me some things about her and I told her some things about me. I like Mercedes she is so kind and sweet. I'm happy I met her I hope she like me too.

After some minutes we was in the classroom we had a spanish lesson. I was feeling really bad my stomach hurted alot. I didn't want to go home because it's my first day in this school, and my parents won't like that I go home at my first day. But I can't help it hurts so much, I walked to the teacher and told her that I was feeling bad, she said that I could go home.

I walked out from the classroom..and I saw how the boy with green eyes walked after me? what do he want from me?

Heyyy! I hope you enyoyed this part!❤️