Chapter 7

Alya was waiting at the bus stop, waiting for everyone to show up so they could go to the Spring fair.

"Morning, Alya," Nino said to his soulmate as he walked up to the bus stop. "Morning!" Alya said, munching on a granola bar. "Shouldn't Marinette and Adrien be here by now?" Nino asked, checking his phone. "Yup," Alya said. "But knowing Marinette, she's always late. Do you, by any chance, happen to know why Adrien's running late?" "I think it had something to do with a last minute photo shoot. But, I kinda wanted to talk to you...." Nino replied, a light blush forming on his cheeks. "Really? What is it?" Alya asked, curiously. "Taking a deep breath he looked at his soulmate and said, "Hey Alya, since we're soul mates... w-would you like to be my girlfriend..?" His face turned as red as a tomato, but he stayed confident and maintained eye contact.

Alya was not expecting this! She turned red and stuttered, "U-um, Y-yes?" Upon hearing this, Nino gave her a great big hug! Then they both blushed and gave one another some space.

"Morning, guys," Adrien said while walking up to his friends. "Nino, why's your face red?" While Nino stuttered to come up with an answer, Alya said, "What he's trying to say, we're now a couple!" Adrien looked between his best friend and the ombré haired girl. "Oh....Ohhhhhhh. You sly dog Nino" Adrien said smirking. At that moment, Marinette came rushing down the block, panting. "S-sorry I'm late!" She said between breaths. "I forgot to set my alarm!" "Man, Marinette, are you alright?" Alya asked. "I-I think so.." Marinette said. The other students looked worried, and so Adrien walked closer to Marinette, and put a hand on her shoulder. "Marinette, are you really ok?" Marinette looked into Adrien's emerald eyes and started to get lost in them. But before she really got lost, she snapped out of it. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just ran here so I wouldn't be late, but of course the opposite of that happened." "Girl, I thought you were having a heart attack!" Alya said playfully while rolling her eyes. "No, Alya, I'm fine!" Marinette said while giggling. Adrien then realized his hand was still on her shoulder. Slowly taking it off, he put it on his side. Marinette, noticing the loss of contact grabbed the blondes hand. Glancing at the blonde she smiled slightly. "Hey, look, the bus is here!" She exclaimed.

And with that, the teens went onto the bus to go to the Spring fair.

Whew! I'm done! How'd you like the chapter? Write what you liked the most in the comments!