Surprise

Hi all.. here's a small surprise (kinda):
I'm going to go back and edit all the old chapters!

You heard me! 😁 I'm honestly a little mortified, if anything, at reading my chapters now, but there are quite some edits that I'll have to make to improve the story. So hopefully it'll end well!

Moving on!--

Ummm.. sorry, but as much as I wanna do it, there's not gonna be a sequel. In 8th grade (as of right now, the 2018-2019 school year), there's just too much on my mind to even write one. I have a bunch of tests (called the Regents) which we're practically forced to do here in New York. Also, I'm like failing my humanities class (ELA + U.S. History [A.k.a. social studies]) so I really need to focus on my academic studies. And writer's block doesn't help, cuz I get that a lot and even though I've received suggestions (and a thank you to those who have) I don't think I'll have the time to complete anything.

However, I'll still be around on Wattpad, but I'll only be reading and not writing. I'll probably post a (ordinary) journal sometime soon, so I guess you can look forwards to that! Or should I start it in September, when I start school again? Guess I'll let you guys know soon!

Finally, I really have to say: THANK YOU!!! I never thought I'd even get anywhere close to 5.1k reads!! It's thoroughly shocking, but all I can really say is: Thank you soooo much! It's so cool knowing that people read my stories!!! But really, thank you. 😊

Until the next time!

-Lara