Irritated

The car Tamaki sent was right on time. 8:00 sharp. I grabbed the bag Hikaru put together for us and headed out the front door, my brother close behind.
   Stopping promptly, I looked over my shoulder. "Do we actually have to go?" I winced at how exhausted I sounded.
   He nodded slowly. "You know we do. Would you rather be lectured by daddy?" Putting air quotes around that last word, he rolled his eyes another time. I've noticed he's been doing that a lot lately.
   I nodded and proceeded to the car, an unnecessary limo. Hikaru sped up to get in front of me and opened the door, motioning his hand in a signaling wave for me to get in first.
   Ducking my head, I climbed into the seat farthest from the open door, sitting the bag in the spacious floorboard. Almost immediately, he climbed in beside me and once he was settled, I rested my head on his shoulder.
   "Don't fall asleep, we'll be there in less than 10 minutes," he said quietly, laying his head on mine.
   "I know, I'm just tired as hell." I exhaled slowly.
   "Me too. But we should be used to this by now."
   The car slowed to a stop and I realized we were in Tamaki's driveway. He was standing there, waiting for the damn limo to come to a complete stop.
   Sitting up, I looked at his face through the darkly tinted window, his smug smile making me more irritated by the second.
   "Good morning, boys!" Opening the door for us, his voice was way too cheery. I immediately started to get a migraine.
   "Morning, boss," Hikaru said quietly, grabbing our beach bag and climbing out of the car. Extending his hand to me, he smiled slightly. "C'mon, Kaoru."
   I looked down in defeat, noticing for the first time the green shirt he handed me this morning.
   "Alright," I said, taking his hand and letting him pull me out of the car.
   "Sleep well, boys?" Kyoya's cool and calm voice startled me a small bit.
   "Uh. What do you think?" I shot back. "It's 8 am, I should still be asleep." The sound of anger in my own voice made me flinch. "Sorry, man, I'm not usually awake right now."
   "Trust me, I know." He was unbothered by my snapping, as he was about literally everything else. The thought made me roll my eyes.
   "Whatever," I said, pushing past him.
   "Good morning, guys," Haruhi said gently. "Trust me, I don't want to be awake either." Her smile shifted from me to Hikaru, warming up a bit more.
   He walked to her, lacing his arm around her waist. "Good morning, beautiful."
   Damn I wish Kyoya would talk to me like tha-I shook my head, trying to get rid of the thought. What the actual FUCK is wrong with me?
   Glancing over, I caught Kyoya's gaze. Damnit, stop looking at me. "What?"
   "Oh nothing. Rather grouchy this morning, I see." His expression never shifted from calm.
   "What do you expect?" I shot back.
   "Nothing less from you."
   That stung. "Thanks." The fact that the sound of my voice could give away whatever I was feeling made me disgusted.
   He nodded, turning to Tamaki.
   God damnit. I'm over today already.