Chapter 9: 12 Pairs of Shoes

Kai's POV

I went out of my room and drank some water, I left my phone with it on the table. I felt like I needed to go to the comfort room so I did. When I went back to my water, I saw Sulli touching something. It's between my phone or the water.

Why would she touch my water? Of course it's the phone. My phone?

"What are you doing?" she got startled and didn't turn to me.

Is she sleep walking?

"Hey, is something up Sulli?"

She hid something behind her back as she faced me, and said "Nothing, why would ther- nothing at all"

Why is her voice shaky, then? Did she just, saw my wallpaper?

"I'm not an easy guy. Give me my phone now," I'm trying to shake things by smiling at her, it might not as well work.

She gave me a merong and ran with my phone to her room.

I knocked on her door really hard that my knuckles were about to break.

"Didn't I say you go sleep now? I'll check on your phone, okay?" I smirked and kept on knocking and shouting her name.

"Sulli! Open the door, my phone will temporarily be locked if you enter different patterns," she didn't answer me and kept quiet.

I waited outside their door until 12 midnight passed. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

[Next day]

As soon as I woke up, I saw a bandage wrapped on my knuckles. My phone was also beside me. A smile was drawn to my face. I opened Sulli's room to see if she was there.

She's very neat and clean. I am sure she likes pink, I went to her mirror and saw Étude House's products. I heard she was the consistent endorser of it.

There was photos sticked to her mirror, the one with our sunbaes, Kim Heechul hyung. And the actor, Choi Minho. And a photo of a two membered girl group, the Jung Sis.
I was holding the door knob and I felt like someone's leaning to it and opening it at the same time. I let go of it and Sulli fell on top of me. An eye-to-eye contact happened, she quickly stood up and fixed her shorts.

This fast heartbeat..

"Don't look," she said as she covered herself with a blanket to conserve her long pretty legs.

I admit, they really are long and flawless.

"What should I do now, huh?" I smirked at her as I was walking closer, teasing her.

"You should go out," she said while confusing me, I don't know if she's afraid or going to kill me with that glare.

"Oh no can do, you took my phone last night, so should I give you your punishment?" I chuckled when I got her leaning on the wall.

"What're you doing here Jongin?" she asked while walking towards me, with a smirk.

Is she doing what I was doing?

"Wait, that's my thing." I frowned at her.

"Well your thing didn't get me, like it does to other girls." She smiled at me while hitting my arm.

Oh didn't know she was this strong.

"You know if you wanted to show me you're a pervert, just don't," she smiled at me while pinching my cheeks. She's really a something.