Chapter 20: Night At The Beach

Sehun's POV

Why can't I seem to hear you beat? I know, I have feelings for her.

I looked at my chest, Sulli just finished talking to Xiumin hyung. I'm just watching the sea waves being pushed by the wind.

I closed my eyes.

"Please beat."

I opened my eyes.

Sulli appeared and put her hands on my chest.

<tug tug, tug tug, tug tug>

"Daebak, your heart can listen to you." she kept on adjusting her hands on my chest.

Ya, it's beating. It's really beating!

I chuckled, "Pabo, that's because you're here."

She looked so confused and cute at the same time.

I'm giving you random hints now, but you still won't get it.

"Bwo? Because I'm-" I pushed her arm gently wanting her to leave while smiling, "Okay, don't finish it,"

Then she smiled at me while nodding and went in.

Ya, she really left? I thought it would make her want to stay even more? Anyway, I made her smile.

We also went in to our respective rooms, I'm with Luhan hyung and Xiumin hyung.

[At the room]

"You know what, I am very excited for tomorrow," Luhan hyung said, I looked at him with a weird look.

"Why do you say so?" I asked him, lately Luhan hyung have been disappearing from my sight and then he'll come back with Sulli. Same with Xiumin hyung.

"He'll be flirting with the gals," Kai hyung said as he took a face cream from the table.

"Hey, did you just sneaked in our room?" Luhan hyung jumped out of his bed and remove the cream from Kai's hand.

"Ya hyung, that's not your face cream." Kai hyung tried to steal it from Luhan hyung.

"Then who do you think owns this?" Luhan hyung put both his hands on his hips.

"It's mine." Kris hyung took it from Luhan and went out.

"Luhan, you're a man. You're a man." then he cried.

"You don't have to cry," Xiumin hyung said smiling to me. I'm just forcing myself not to laugh.

"But that's my face cream," he cried even more.

Xiumin hyung and I laughed.

"We can buy another one tomorrow," Sulli said, she's actually on the door, we didn't close it.

"Huh?" Xiumin hyung and I looked at her, and then we started giggling again.

"We overheard you from our room. Good night." she giggled and went.

"Good night." we all said in chorus.

"Ya, why did you say that? It was for me." I said.

It's the truth duh.

"No, it was for me," Luhan hyung argued, "Ya, will you please stop fighting? It's for all of us, actually for the other members too. Just listen," Xiumin hyung added.

"Hmm, I think so. Just tell me if you guys have a problem over there, or, you have Kris so it's up to you. Good night don't let the bed bugs bite." -Sulli

"There are bugs here?" Tao asked with a high-pitched voice and I heard Sulli giggle a little.

"None, just sleep." Kris hyung said.

I closed the door and turned the lights off.

"Don't!" Luhan hyung shouted so I turned it on again.

"I'm going out, want to come with me?" Xiumin hyung's curiosity popped, we just nodded.

I'm actually not yet sleepy.

"Ya, I want to ride a banana boat tomorrow. It would be great if we ride in groups." I suggested, "Then we're in one group."

"How about Sulli?" Xiumin hyung asked while fixing his hair.

"Idea."

Kai's POV

--

From: Sehunnie

Time: 9:01 PM

Message:

Banana boat riding tmrw. Sulli gets to ride the group with a bracelet that she likes. Better find a pretty bracelet!

--

"Bracelet? That's easy, let me do the shopping. Naneun Fashion-wang [I am Fashion King]" Kris hyung said as he heard the message from me.

"No, actually, it's okay if we don't get her to ride with us. So let's forfeit." I stated.

Actually, I really don't want her to be with our group because she deserves better people.

"Then, let's just do this for fun," Tao smiled on us, I clapped my hands and then used my stored energy.

"Let's go out. Kaja!" then we went.

***
A/N: 안녕! Comment down for suggestions! I would also like to hear some feedbacks from you guys. Do vote and follow😘

-Choii