Chapter 12: Shopping

Sehun's POV

"Where are we going?" I asked while following the girl on sunglasses, scarf and cap.

"I don't know, we're in the mall. What do you do inside the mall?" she asked while running her hands through her hair.

"Uhm, shop?" she nodded and said," Yes you are right, Sehun fighting!"

"Ya, Sulli-ya. Where a-" then she pulled me inside a store.

There's a very nice shirt then I showed it to Sulli but she won't look at me so I shouted her name.

"Ya, Sulli! Sulli-ya! " and after that I realized everyone was looking at me.

Good thing they didn't recognized me because I am so not in the mood to run away. But some recognized Sulli.

Then the shop manager came to her and gave her something to be signed.

"Is there any way that we could get you to be Bench's endorser?" the manager winked at her.

I gave an 'okay' sign to her and she showed me her eyesmile as she took her sunglasses off.

Sulli's POV

"It will be an honor to endorse Bench. But also, I have to discuss this first with my manager," I smiled at the manager after shaking hands with him.

"Then I'll call SM Entertainment. Thank you Ms. Sulli," then she handed me a gift bag, I was kind of shy so I bowed and shaked hands with him again and we left.

Sehun was roaming around the store with some of my fans pretending to be one of them.

"Ya, please give me your signature!" then he tried to push himself into the crowd and went closer to me.

He's such a comedian.

I went straight to the parking lot and went inside my car. Something rang, I guess it's mine.

---

From: Sehunnie

Time: 3:12 PM, Today

Message:

           Wait for me inside the car, cameras can't see us. I'll be on the second post near the exit.

---

I replied with,

---

To: Sehunnie

Message:

        Okay, just stay there and I'll fetch you. See you.

---

I drove to the exit when I stopped on the second post. Sehun might've thought he'd be driving the car so he opened my door and was about to sit. Our face has a litte distance. Our face is so close and they're just an inch apart.

Why do I feel like closing my eyes?

I really did close my eyes. I didn't know why I did. But when I opened my eyes he disappeared and opened the other side of the car.

It's really awkward, should I do the fake cough now?

But before I did that, he talked.

"Uhmm, so are you accepting the offer?" He asked while signalling me to start driving.

"Um, sure. Okay, s-sure," I stuttered, we went out of the parking lot and I'm driving on the road. I think I got him bothered bu my sighing.

My chest feels like it's carrying a cement and my cheeks are being poke by needles. Why is it like this?

"Can I drive?" Sehun asked while I changed lanes and a motorcycle almost bumped my car.

"Are you okay?" Sehun asked me while I just nodded.

"Yes," I weakly said. I feel like I'm sick.

"Tell me, are you okay?" he shook me while I laid my head comfortably.

I got a little annoyed with the shaking thing so I slapped his hand but he kept on shaking me.

"I feel like I'm n-" I said while massaging my head.

"No, you are" he looked at me weirdly, "You are sick, stop denying that."

"I feel like sleeping. Here, I can't tell which part but it's near here in the cheeks," I said pointing my cheeks.

I really don't know what is happening I just feel weak.

"What about your cheeks? Are they hurt?"he poked my cheeks and I felt worse.

"Ahh!" I rubbed my cheeks after giving him a weak punch.

"That's why I don't like surgeries," Sehun said as he took put his handkerchief and was about to wipe my cheeks.

" I didn't have any surgeries, okay?" I leaned away from him to avoid his handkerchief.

"Oh okay, I see that you do not want help," -Sehun

"No, it's just, it hurts even more when it gets touched," I massaged my head.

He shook me again while I just spoke.

"What?" I opened my eyes and took my sunglasses off.

Sehun's POV

"We should swap positions now. No no no, stay there. Stay there, just wait for me," then I did my part as a man, well, it's what guys do.

Insert wink there.

I was planning to bring her to a hospital. But a scandal might go out.

"Hey Sulli, here," I handed her my handkerchief so she could grab into it while enduring the pain.

"Thank you," she responded and dabbed it into her cheeks.

I didn't expect that. But that's too cute.

I couldn't just stand looking at her being so sick so I brought her back to the dorm.

The dorm was very quiet, the members are not yet home. I quickly carried Sulli to her room, bridal style.

Wow, this is my first time inside her room. It's pink, it's very pink.

I went to her mirror and saw actor Choi Minho, maybe the picture was taken when they were filming.

Then I saw her Ètude House products when I remembered that I went out to have some rest because at 6:00 I have to meet Dahae.

***
A/N: 안녕! Time check- 12:27 am. I'm still editing the chapters so please comment down while I'm still at it. Please do vote and follow 😘 Mind reading some stories of mine? It's Sulli/SM-related story: Why?

-Choii