Unhappy Birthday

I waited in an alley on my bike while Robbie and the others kept close eye on the person we were trying to grab.

"Remind me again why we do this at night." Aurora asked through our communicators.

I rolled my eyes. Teenagers.

'You used to be one not that long ago.' The rider's voice echoed in my mind.

"You're supposed to be an angel. Can you just stop for a second so I can answer her please?" There was no answer from the literal voice in my head.

"Hello? Earth to hot head. Hello..." Aurora called again as I shook my head.

"Yeah. Sorry and because we have to keep our identities secret. Now focus." I hissed quietly seeing someone walking near the other alley where Robbie was. I felt my eyes change to their blue color as I began to shift. My bike. My features melting away as Robbie appeared to do the same.

The man kept looking over his shoulder when Ash stood in front of him. Based on the body language, her "flirting" with him seemed to be working. He seemed to make an advance on her which by the looks of it she didn't exactly want. I could see her walking towards me as I quietly growled seeing him with her. This guy looked like a perv.

"So you from around here?" The guy asked as Ash just tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

"No. From Hell's Kitchen actually." She replied giving a subtle glance at me.

"Oh... east coast." The tone is his voice gave me an uneasy feeling even as the rider.

"Yeah." Ash said giving wrapping her arms around herself. The signal. Perfect.

I revved my engine signaling Robbie and Aurora. Meanwhile, the guy just looked around trying to find the source of all the engines.

"Drag racers?" He asked looking around.

"You could say that..." Ash said stopping and quickly punching him. He stumbled back with a bloody nose.

"Bitch!" He spat lunging forward. Ash just smirked and stepped to the side making him land face first on the sidewalk.

"And here I thought you'd be a gentleman." She sassed kicking him. She then whistled as I rode out on my bike.

The guy looked up and backed up. "L-look man I don't want any trouble."

Did he really just assume I'm a guy? I heard Robbie's charger ride in as he stepped out.

"Oh c'mon tag team?? That ain't fair." He whined.

"Sorry. Don't play fair." I said picking him up.

Robbie wrapped his chain around the guy and pinned him to the wall. The next thing we saw was Aurora hitting the guy with an energy to make sure he didn't move.

"None of us do but you're coming with us Remy." She making all of us turn to her confused. Robbie and I quickly changed back seeing the guy, Remy, just laugh.

"Hey Rory." He said with a grin.

"Wait a minute. You know this guy?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Course I do. He's my boyfriend." Aurora said with a smirk. "Although for flirting, he's on time out sorry Rem."

Remy fake pouted when Aurora hit him with a stun gun.

I rolled my eyes and motioned for Robbie to put him in his car. Aurora just had a grin on her face.

"We will talk about this later." I said with a stern tone.

"Sure thing mom." She sassed before flying away.