하나

"Makeu-hyung! Can you buy me ice cream, pleathe?" Donghyuck said in an aegyo voice with a puppy eyes.

Mark was just looking at Donghyuck. In the outside, he looks so chill and calm but inside, he just wanted to kiss his cutie but evil boyfriend in the lips.

"Hyung, pleaaathe?" Donghyuck pleaded with his puppy eyes and aegyo voice.

Now, Mark can't stand it anymore so he accidentally chuckled and pecked Donghyuck's  left cheek.

"Was that a yes?" Donghyuck asked.

"What do you think, baby?" Mark smiled, looking to Donghyuck's eyes.

"Yay! Thankyou, hyung." Donghyuck kissed Mark's nose with a smile on his face. And Mark smiled so wide because he thinks that it was just too cute.

"What flavor do you want?" Mark asked his younger but cute and at the same time, evil boyfriend.

"What else? Of course, I want strawberry!" Donghyuck said cheering like a kid.

Mark chuckled, "Well ok! If that's what you want." Mark said, reaching the ice cream cafe and to the counter and ordered.

While Donghyuck was just sitting down in there table, waiting for Mark to arrive like a little kid. But suddenly, someone opened the cafe's door so Donghyuck tilted hi head and checked if who came in. Surprisingly it was Jaemin and Yuta.

"Jaemin, Yuta hyung! Over here!" Donghyuck waved his hands. Jaemin and Yuta saw Donghyuck and decided to sit in Mark and Donghyuck's table.

"Hey there, Hyuckie! Who are you with?" Yuta asked.

"Hihihi~ no other than, Murkuree!" Donghyuck giggled like a small kid which Jaemin and Yuta found it cute.

"I see." Yuta nodded.

"Jaemin-ah, where's Jeno? Why isn't he with you?" Donghyuck asked, a little bit curious.

"Oh, well he was in the Dance Studio, practicing with Chenle, Renjun and Jisung." Jaemin replied.

"Ok? Maybe because he was flirting with Renjun again? That's why he didn't come and he just decided to go to the dance studio just to see Renjun? Maybe that's the reason." Donghyuck said while smiling mischievously.

"... Damn! Ahaha~ C-Can you excuse me for a while?" Jaemin fake laughed. Donghyuck just smirked because of Jaemin's sudden action. Yuta just hold his laugh because of Jaemin's face.

"Welpeu, I bet he will be there, I swear." Donghyuck laughed a bit and Yuta just agreed.

"Hyuckie, here's the ice cream!-- Oh hi, Yuta hyung!" Mark greeted to Yuta.

"Hello there too Markie! So I assumed that you guys were having a date?" Yuta asked, smirking.

"Yeah, why? And what's with the smirk, hyung?" Mark asked, curious. While Donghyuck ate his ice cream and listening to the conversations like a kid.

"You know what, why won't you do it with him, ok?" Yuta smirked again, standing up and walking through the door  just to go back at the SM Building.

"Aish! This hyung!" - Mark