다섯

~Mark's P.O.V~

Today is February 14 and guess what? It was Jaehyun hyung's birthday! So let me guess, he's already 21. Well, in korean age, he's already 22. Pfft! Hyung is old now hahaha! Even though he's already old, he's still handsome but my Donghyuck was way more handsome. Ok, I'm just kidding.

Donghyuck and I were helping the other hyungs. We decorated the Dance studio because the NCT U members will be practicing there new dance choreography later, it was titled 'Boss'.

Since Jaehyun hyung is part of the NCT U's comeback and Music Video, of course, Lucas and Jungwoo hyung will be joining us from surprising him! Can't believe that those two were debuting now.

Anyway, Taeyong hyung is in the dorm with Jaehyun hyung making love, I guess? While Jaehyun hyung has no idea where the fuck we are. He also didn't know that we decorated the dance studio just for him.

The surprise party will start at 1:30pm. It was still early like 9:04am. I have an idea! I should plan a date for Hyuckie, since today was Valentine's Day. We'll be having our date later after the surprise party for Jaehyun hyung.

•Timeskip [9:43am]•

We're done decorating the dance studio. The four layered cake was ready so we decided to chill around. Donghyuck and I were just sitting down in the dance studio's floor with the others. The other hyungs were just chitchatting, the others were playing around, the others were just laughing and the others were just kept scrolling down in their phone.

"Sookie, let's go out later, shall we?" I asked Donghyuck.

"Huh? Where?" He asked me back.

"In the mall. It will be our date." I said and winked at him. Donghyuck just giggled and he said yes! We talked and laugh while someone just opened and entered the dance studio. Well it was the dreamies who came in. Maybe they wanted to join the party.

~Donghyuck's P.O.V~

Oh great! The bitches were here. Chenle's laughing, oh god that laugh again. Renjun just chuckled while Jisung was riding his hoverboard. And of course, the bitches of all, no other than, the JaeNo couple. Ok, what's with those smug face of the JaeNo couple? Nah, I'll just ignore it.

Jaemin approached the speaker, he plugged his phone in and played our NCT 2018 Yearbook #02. We started singing it and the dreamies approeached me and Mark hyung.

Neo got my back, culture things, tech tech all my mind..

•Timeskip [1:27pm]•

Yuta hyung turned off all the lights from the dance studio and he commanded us to hide already because he said that Taeyong hyung is coming and we better get ready. So we did and followed what he said. 3 minutes left before Jaehyun hyung will come.

Taeyong hyung opened the door and he chuckled because the lights were turned off so he decided to hide already. 3 minutes have passed and finally someone opened the door again and it was Jaehyun hyung.

Yuta hyung opened the lights and we jumped and shouted "Happy Birthday Jung Jaehyun and Happy Valentines Day!" We cheered and Jaehyun hyung smiled widely and he thanked us from the surprise that we've made.

While they are having fun, Jaemin and Jeno approeached me.

"Haechan-ah, let me guess, you and Mark hyung will be having a date later, right?" Jaemin asked.

"Yeah, why?" I asked him too.

"Well, Jaemin and I decided to have a double date with the both of you." Jeno said.

"Oh that would be cool! And sure, we will have our double date later." I agreed and smiled.

~No One's P.O.V~

The JaeNo and MarkHyuck couple have their double date after Jaehyun's birthday surprise party. They did go to the mall, watched a movie, shopping and they ate.

_________________________________________

Happy Birthday and Happy Valentines Day JUNG YOONOH! YAAAY! Jaehyun oppa is now 22 (korean age). I'll give my love for him💖 HAHAHAHA! ANYWAY, NCT U'S COMEBAVK MUSIC VIDEO TEASER IS SOOOOOO... LIT! THE BEAT WAS SO NICE, I SWEAR! I have to wait for their official MV because HECK! Lucas and Jungwoo is theeerrrreeee! So I need to watch and download it quickly! Mwehehehehe😂

NEO GOT MY BACK

CULTURE THINGS

TECH TECH ALL MY MIND

SHIT THAT WAS SO LIT TOO! I THINK I'M GONNA DIE! JUST KIDDING HAHAHAHAHA😂

Anywaaaays, hope you like this chapter😙

P.S Jaehyun's picture above tho😍