~Donghyuck's P.O.V~

We're here in the mall, shopping and watching a movie after. Now, we decided to go to Starbucks. Taeil hyung, Jaehyun hyung and Doyoung hyung ordered while we are just sittting, waiting, talking and laughing.

Suddenly, there's a kid with a woman walking and they stop at our table looking at us? Well the both of them were smiling. Gladly, Johnny hyung asked the two persons if there's something wrong. They just said no, there's nothing wrong.

"Umm.. My son just wanted to meet and greet Lee Donghyuck. My son is a fan of him." The woman says, smiling. I also smiled because I heard my name.

The kid's running towards me and hugged me. I looked at Mark hyung. I think Mark hyung needs to breathe? Mark hyung's blushing and he mouthed me 'You guys are so cute!' and of course I giggled.

"Hey little guy! What's your name?" I asked cheerfully.

"My name is Songhyun!" He answered and chuckled.

"Want me to buy you toys?" I thought of buying him toys so I asked him.

Songhyun gasped, "Really hyung?" He looked surprise of what I just said.

"Of course!" I answered back and looked at the kid's mother, "Can I bring him to the store and buy him toys?" I asked and his mother just said yes. Songhyun cheered excitedly.

"Mark hyung, let's go?" I asked Mark hyung.

"Sure, lets's go!" Yay! Mark hyung's coming with us!

"Haechan hyung.. Can you carry me?" Songhyun asked shyly.

"Oh sure lil'guy!" I said yes and I carried him. Songhyun and I giggled.

"Wait, I'll take a picture of you guys." Mark hyung said and we agreed. Songhyun and I smiled widely while I'm still carrying him. Finally, Mark hyung joins. We take look at the pictures and heck! It looks like a family picture! Hahaha.

Now we arrived at the toy store. It has plenty of toys and Songhyun's eyes sparkled from the view. We entered and we followed Songhyun around to pick toys.

He only picked five toys, "I think this is enough, hyung." Songhyun said and I just nodded. I went to the counter while Mark hyung and Songhyun was in the corner, talking and laughing and of course, taking a picture.

I'm done paying and we decided to go back at Starbucks. Mark hyung carries Songhyun while I talked and asked questions to Songhyun.

We finally arrived here at Starbucks and Songhyun's mother was happy chitchatting to the hyungs until WinWin hyung noticed us.

We joined from their conversations just for a minute and Songhyun's mother decided to say goodbye from us. Surprisingly, he kissed me in the cheek and the hyung's just cooed. Of course, Songhyun surprisingly kissed Mark hyung's cheek too. And we just chuckled.

"Bye Haechan hyung! Bye Mark hyung! Bye Mother and Father!" Songhyun said while giggling.

"Oooh! Mother and Father~" The hyungs said, teasing me and Mark hyung while we're blushing. Aigoo this kid.

•Timeskip•

We're finally at the dorm. The others are going to the Dance studio while the others are just staying at the dorm. Mark hyung approached me,

"Sookie! Should I post this on Instagram?" He asked excitedly.

"Of course, hyung!" I smiled and agreed.

•Timeskip: 11:17pm•

The hyungs are now staying inside at their dorm room, sleeping or still talking. While me and Mark hyung's cuddling and sharing kisses.

"I" Mark kissed me to the left cheek, "Love" he kissed me to the right cheek, "You!" He finally kissed my lips and I just giggled. "I love you too, idiot!" I kissed him to the lips like 8 seconds. We giggled and decided to sleep.

_________________________________________

OMG! LOOK AT THE PICTURE ABOVE! HYUCKIE AND THE KID LOOKED SO CUTE! AAAAAAAAAHHHHH I'M DEAAAAD! Actually, I didn't know the kid's name so I just named him 'Songhyun' hahahaha! And MarkHyuck being the parents, pppfffttt! C U T E !

Hope you guys like iiiiit!😂💖