Chapter 4 · Peach Blossoms ·

I walked out admired the trees as I frowned. "I dont want this tree. I want peach blossoms." I said as walked inside and reading books near me. In ancient time, peach blossoms is the most tree should be admire in this era. What the hell with people putting a simple tree in my quarter? I snorted.

.

"Wangfei said she wanted peach blossoms tree and doesn't want the tree in her quarters." The maid informed him as he nodded. "Plant the peach blossoms trees around Wangfei's quarter and do not disturb her." He said as the steward bowed and walked away to give an order to the other servants.

Yuanyi who lazily reading a book about medical herb as she sudden hear something from outside. "What was that?" She frowned as the maids panicked. "Urmmm.... probably bird!!" The maids said as her eyes narrowed but doesn't mind as then she about to continue her reading. The sudden bump sound come from outside her chamber. It's sound like something heavy fall to ground.

"Are you sure it's a bird?" She asked as the maids try their best to stand their weak knees. "This servant will send someone to check." She said as Yuanyi nodded. "Sure." She said before she continued her reading.

"My Wangfei." He walked inside with smile on his face. "You-ah, doesn't go to court ah?!" I snorted. "We're newly wed. What people think when his Wangye walked out from his estate few days after marriage?" He said as she raised her eyebrow.

"What?" She asked. "They will say the prince not favor you, my dear." He said as he lifted her up and put on his lap. "Who allow you to do this?!" She blushed as the Prince chuckled.

"You said you don't like this prince but you still blushing when facing me?" He smiled cheekily as she panicked.

"I-" "I-"

"I want to go walk!" She stand up as she pushed her door as she can see the peach blossoms around her court. With widen eyes, Yuanyi slowly walked one of the plum blossoms in her quarter as she smiled.

"Like it?" The Prince asked as she nodded.

"Like." She smiled as she turned around and give a sincere smile. "Thank you." She smiled as he lose his mind.

.

"You can smile that beautiful?" Prince smiled. "What beautiful? It's just smile." I smiled. "You can be this sweet. You must have a lover, right?" I said as he frowned.

"Did I said something wrong?"

"This prince true lover is you. Don't question other." The Prince said as he come and hugged me tightly. "Okay." I said as he loosen his hold.

"Sometimes fall in love is not bad." I hide my face on his chest.

"It's because this is time travel. Let's....

Or maybe....

Enjoy it..." I smiled.

"Come. Let's admire the blossoms." I smiled and hold his hand while him, shocked from the state. "Shocked?" I chuckled.

"Come." I said as he nodded.

"Don't you know with peach blossoms, You can make an aroma soap?" I said as he shooked his head. "Then you need to learn from this good wife-ah!!!" I patted his back as he smiled.

"Why you smile ah, idiot?" I snorted. "You said wife." He smiled as I blushed. Indeed, I just unintentionally said wife. "This prince like it, my wife." He smiled charmingly and hugged me. "You!!! Too vulgar!!! This is garden. People are watching?!" I blushed as he smiled.

"People will say this prince loves his wangfei and pampered her." He said as I blushed. "You-ah, are you seriously infamous cold blooded king?" I snorted. "People mind blind said you're cold blooded king. I think you're a pervert King!" I tried to push him but he keep getting closer.

"This pervert king is your husband." He smiled cheekily as I hit his chest. Each method I used at him, failed badly. The idea sudden popped up as I smiled cheekily.

"Husband, if you not let me go. I don't want make a soap for you." She smiled as playing her finger circling around his chest.

"You-ah, don't want this wangfei make a soap for her lovely husband?" Yuanyi smiled cheekily as he smirked. "Pleasure on bed already enough." He said as Yuanyi blushed madly.

"Who wants that!!" She puffed. "Fine." He chuckled as loosen his tight.

"Benwang let you go this time. You need to make a soap for this Wangye." He smiled.

"After done, this wangye can usually use the soap his wangfei made with her sincere love." He patted her as she blushed.

"Who said I want to make it for you?" She huffed. "You." He smiled and lifted her up.

"What are you doing-ah!!!?" She panicked as he smiled. "Calm down wife. Just want to take you rest." He said as she silent awhile.

"Don't trust you." She looked away as he chuckled.