Chapter 10 • Lady Zhao

I'm so sorry for the long wait!

What is thing I need to do when I'm going home? Should I start with my eldest sister or my step mother.

"Wife, what are you thinking about?" Zhu Jian came and sat beside me. "What to do when I'm going my family's house?" I said as Zhu Jian lifted me up and put me on his lap. "Can I sit like other normal people?" I frowned.

"No." He grin.

You brat, such a pervert. You  better let me sit like a normal people or I will sue you!!!

Wait...

In this era, sueing people is a thing right?

Never mind.

In every fanfiction, a lovely husband that love his wife will help her revenge the family. In the name of love I can say. The scene will be extravagant with some bitch will be dragged out from the manor and her father lost his position. So this husband also will help, right? I smirked, being a little devil I am.

"Husband, you will help me bully others back, right?" I smiled and rubbed his chest as he smiled. "This husband already bullying others. We don't need to go to that manor. If you don't want to step inside your family's house ever again. This husband can ask someone burn the house." He hugged me and smile.

Shameless.

Wait?! That's not fun. "Hey, what fun willbI get!?" I asked as he raised his eyebrow. "What fun?" He asked as I whined inside. This man ah!!! You should know that his wife wanted to have some fun. My fun!!!

"Usually husband in love stories will help his wife at his wife's family's house and provoke her family members." I said. "Then he will punish all of them and hug his wife saying that 'nobody can bully you'!!!" I explained.

"Pfft." He chuckled as I speechless. "Wife, did you read too much love story?" He asked. "Well wife, this husband will get rid people who bullied you soon as he know." He said as I pissed. What's wrong with reading some love stories? This is how girls' live! Living in a love fantasy that maybe won't exist!

A sudden knock on the door from head steward interrupt our sweet fight. "Come in." Zhu Jian said and turned around. "Your Highness, Lady Zhao come here to meet you." Head steward said as he frowned. "Zhu Jian, I never thought you had lover?" I smiled and raised my eyebrow. Zhu Jian's face turned dark as black aura come and surrounded him. Mom, did I say a wrong thing?

"Wife, later this husband will punish you. Now, help this husband with that woman." He glared as I feel like I can't reject him or I will suffer or maybe death! I was overthinking . So, I nodded and walked to the main hall. "What a surprise for Lady Zhao to come here." I cover my mouth with fan and smiled shyly. Zhu Jian come and hugged me around my waist.

Hey, hey, hey Mister Cold Blooded King!!! Who allow you to touch my waist?! "Greetings Your Highness." She bowed and ignore me. Hey, miss! I'm also here, greet me too!!! "Lady Zhao probably didn't want me to listen what she want to talk, maybe I should go." I looked down and smiled secretly. Yes, runaway! I slowly retreat but his hand pulled me back.

"Wife, stay here together with this husband." He smiled sweetly but I know the meaning behind the smile. His eyes say that he will make me suffer more than people got cut their skins little by little with a hot melting knife and rock slowly burn on their skin. I shivered.

"Well then." I smiled and sit beside him. "Surprise us, we don't have any special thing here to serve Lady Zhao. I hope Lady Zhao would not mind with longjing tea and dessert that I just made for my family but husband changed his mind to visit later." I smiled and looking at him shyly. With quick, I could the jealousy in her eyes but then faded away.

I never thought Lady Zhao could hide her expression really well. "A wife should always prepare especially a woman who married into royal family. If this news spread around the capital. Lady Luo's reputation can't be saved." She said as I smirked. Dare say that? It's your fault. You just suck at seducing people.

"Really? Then what should I do? Divorce with him?" Let's see what her reaction is. I looked at Zhu Jian as he still have his dark aura and what most creepiest thing is his dark aura become darker than before. His glare could kill someone who made eye contact with him.

"No, Lady Luo should be a concubine and Prince should find someone better for his Consort's position." She said as my eyes widen. Who do she think she is? I already make contract with Zhu Jian to live as his consort while he can find some concubines if he wanted to!!! I just about say when sudden move come from a man beside me.

"Why should I find another consort?" Zhu Jian mumbled coldly. "Because Lady Luo doesn't do her job well as a wife." Lady Zhao said as Zhu Jian chuckled. "Then who deserve to be my consort?" Zhu Jian raised his eyebrow.

"You?" Zhu Jian asked.

With light blush on her face. "I could do better than-" "Haha." Zhu Jian chuckled. "You worse hundred time than my wife." Zhu Jian stand up as I just keep watching. If popcorn on my hand. I already eat with a bottle of coke like what I usually do in a cinema. "By the way, she is my wife. What Luo? She is my wangfei. You should called her Her Highness as she already being apart of royal family." He said and called head steward, Eunuch Min.

"Yes, Your Highness." Eunuch Min bowed. "Before send Lady Zhao out. Send maids to slap her face a hundred times due reason being disrespect to royal family." Zhu Jian said before dragged me out from this chaos. I wanted to laugh but I think it is not a good time.

Next chapter will be something new.

Support "Give me a Chance."

Author's ultimate bias💕💕💕🤧

Sorry for the late update!