No running. {3}

"Its okay, Mr..." He paused as I took his hand and got up.

"Oh! Mujo. Mujo Kina. Its nice to meet you. What's wrong?" The pinkette asked. I smiled softly and pointed to Oko.

"He got a nosebleed out of nowhere." I explained as Oko blushed, Embarrassed. Mujo led Oko over to the patient bed and sat him down.

"What made you get the nosebleed?" He asked, trying not to trip as he got an ice pack. When he walked back, Oko whispered to him. Then, Mujo looked at him, then me, then back at Oko with a nod. Did I understand?  No, of course not.

"Oko, you can stay I here till the bleeding stops and Mr ..." He looked at me quietly.

"Oh, (l/n). (F/n) (l/n)." I smiled. He blushed a bit and nodded quickly.

"W-well you should go back to class quickly . " he said. I smiled and nodded, saying goodbye to both of them before running out and to my class so I didn't get I trouble ... only to get stopped by someone yelling at me.

A boy walked over to me. He had silver colored hair and was wearing the school uniform with a band on his arm...A student council member. I stared at him, scared that I was getting in trouble.

"No running in the hallways, Mr. (L/n)." He said coldly. I let out a small, awkward laugh.

"I'm sorry, I just didn't want to be late." I said, rubbing my arm. He seemed to be caught off guard but just looked away. "Just don't let ne catch you running again, okay? Go back to class now." He said before walking away.

I let out a small huff as I walked back to class.