Panties. {4}

Class was boring. The teacher mostly just flirted with the girls. I should report him...

Soon, the bell for lunch rang and I stood up, leaving the room before realizing I had left my bento at home. I frowned a bit as I felt my stomach grumble. "Eugh..." I groaned, walking up to the roof to meet Taro.

I smiled and waved to him and the boys around him, Osano and Hanako. "Hey guys." I smiled softly.

"Hey (y/n)! Where's your bento?" Hanako asked childishly.

I let out a sheepish laugh. "Left it at home..." He muttered as Osano huffed.

"You're hopeless." He said before crossing his arms. "Go to the cooking club, they'd probably give you something to eat." Osano said.

"Yeah! And you'll get to meet the leader, Amao. Go ahead, we'll be here. " Taro said.

I nodded a bit as I left the room and went to search for the cooking club.

Soon I found the club and opened the door, looking around inside. I couldn't see anyone. I walked in before gasping and dropping to my knees, scared shitless.

A brunette had popped up from behind a counter and scared me. He gasps and walked over quickly. "Oh my, I'm so sorry for scaring you! Are you alright?" He asked, helping me up. I let out a soft laugh and nodded.

"Y-yeah, im good." I said softly. "Er...My friends told me to come here since i forgot my bento at home..." I muttered.

The boy just smiled and nodded, walking off to the kitchen and beginning to make something, every time I'd try to see what he was making, he'd block the way so I couldn't see.

When he finished, he gave it to me. It was a plate full of sushi. The sushi was shaped like hearts. "Awe, that's so cute." I giggled.

"Mhm! Such a cute boy needs cute food too!" He said with a blush. I looked up, blushing deeply before giggiling. "Thank you again, uhm..."

"Amao. Amao Odayaka!" He introduced.  "Ah, It's nice to meet you. I'm (y/n) (l/n)."

After introducing ourselves, a talked for a bit before my phone went off. I looked at my phone and at the text I recieved.

Unknown: { image }
Unknown: If you don't want these to be leaked, i'd suggest you come to the info room right now.

The image was of...my underwear?! What?! How could someone get those?! I quickly excused myself and walked out of the cooking club and to the info room, pushing the doors open to see...