Stalker. (9)

The day went on slow until lunch.  (Y/) sat on the roof with Oko,  Amao,  Taro,  Hanako,  and Osano. The others would have come,  but they had things to do. 

As they talked as ate the food that Amao had made for all of them,  (y/n)  slowly talked less,  feeling uneasy.  He looked around,  a bit distressed. He felt eyes boring into him,  making him paranoid. 

He heard a noise coming from the railing. He stood up and walked over,  looking over the railing as his friends asked what was wrong.  All of a sudden,  he felt himself being pushed and he screamed. 

A hand grabbed his.  He looked up,  seeing a boy with Raven hair and Grey eyes,  looking scared.  The boy pulled (Y/n)  back up,  saving his life.  (Y/n)  looked around,  seeing an angry girl held back by Osano. 

"No!  No no no!!  You were supposed to die!  Be a broken body on the ground!! " she yelled as she thrashed in Osano's grip.  (Y/n)'s eyes widened. This girl really hated him!

The smaller body was lead away by the Raven haired boy,  Taro, Hanako, Amao,  and Oko as Osano took the girl to the counselor to see what she could do about the obviously dangerous girl. 

"Did you know her,  (y/n)  kun? " hanako asked,  making him shake his head. 

"I've never seen her... " he muttered. 

The Raven haired boy spoke up.  "I do.  Her name is Ayano.  She's... My sister.  She has a very big crush on Taro,  and since you were getting so close to him,  she wanted to take you out.  I overheard her talking about her plan this morning. " he explained. 

"Oh my... Well... I'm so happy that you did.  You saved my life,  I would've been dead if it weren't for you. " (y/n)  said softly,  causing the Raven haired boy to blush. 

"What's your name? "
"My name is Ayato (Male Ayano) "
"It's nice to meet you... "
"It's nice to meet you too... "