Dear Mirror...?

Dear mirror...

Can you answer a question?
I'm curious to know? There is something hiding within the shadow's of my heart? It hides from me but frequently shows it's Colors...!

No matter how much am asking, never shows itself before me! Isn't it weird it lives inside my heart..(and it never pay's any rent) what a bother (-_-;)

Dear mirror...

Sometimes it's feels like am not the real one who think I am? Hmm! Really am I not?...

The thing's I do, the thing's I feel do those make no sense? I wonder will they ever reach the other side?

God it's so puzzling, I can't make anything out if it. How come am not sure about my SELF?...

To love someone and to be loved? These are the thing's that I dream in every heavy breath of mine.

But the people who get close to me did never gave any care for who and what I am...

Dear mirror...

I don't know what else can I do? Sometime I do not feel like what am doing was simply running away from everything, which I dare not face and just blame the fate for my own doings.

I can't be someone who I wish to be and the way I was born will never change.

Every wishes dreams' and desires of the parents who raised me and given there unconditional love' will may never come true. In the end they will get hurt.

I tried my best. I really did, but still I failed to get their acceptance, no I failed to keep their trust.

Dear mirror...

For the past years year's your the only friend I ever had.

The ting's I couldn't share with the world or with my close one's, no matter what grumblings they were, you listen to them with patience, laughed with me and cried along as wiping my tears.

No matter how my turn apart you gathered every peace into place.

I thick it's time for bid my farewell's to all. Seeing the disdain in their eyes is worst then death to me but still life must go on.

In then end I couldn't one wish of mine to see the light of the day.

To share a future with the one I love, am sorry I know I made a promise to be with you and yet living you all alone by yourself.

Dear mirror...

I have a final request for you. Can you please take care of those who I love?

I won't be around to care for them so, instead of me I want you to stand by them.

I know you will and I also know that am shredding his heart into pieces and help him too.

Farewell my friend if there's a chance in the future let's meet again. Good day.