It's My Final Request..!

Dear mother and father...

I am sorry for calling you even after I was said not to but still as long as live, who I can call that except the both of you...

So, please even its heard with you, please bear with for a little longer please...

I know that the both of you have placed every ounce of hope and your wishes on me and weight of every one of mine were placed on your shoulders...

I know so, I tried my best reach the every little expectations of yours. But, no matter how much I had to struggled, gritted my teeth's and endured everything with a smile just to see the happy faces of your...

You both given me everything before I said anything it's more than what a child could ask for and obligated to repay all love but I'm helpless...

I wanted to make you're dreams and wishes mine but in the end, I brought shame up on you both and I have failed, am sorry my shoulders can't bear the weight anymore...

I am so tried mother, I can not keep living this double life. Once again I want to hear that goodnight lullaby. Huh! I don't think I have such luxurious time...

I am sorry father. am sorry really I'm mother. I can not do what you wish for me to do, I can not be the way you want me to be and...

And as for love it's out of my reach it's not something meant for me or rather I'm not worth to love someone, anyone I know...

I let down sister. I let down big brother and I let myself too. I let down Shourya sir. and I let down you both but for the last time please hear me out...

It's my final request. Please let me be your son a little longer. I won't for anything, anymore. Let me your son till my ashes were lost in the flow of water...

Let me call you both mother, father...

Your son,

Rama...