The Past

Beckett's POV
I think that I've finally made my decision. I want to be with Vanessa again. I love her and trust her. I mean she stayed with me even though I did all those stupid things. During lunch I pull her aside. Before she can say anything I kiss her.

Vanessa: So I'm guessing we're okay?

Beckett: Yeah, we're okay.

Vanessa: Yay! I love you so much.

Beckett: I love you too.

Then we walk to her locker while I have my arm around her. I accidentally bump into a kid. He dropped his stuff so I try to help pick it all up. I see his drawings and they are really good.

Beckett: I'm really sorry. Here let me help you with that.

Harrison: It's fine.

Beckett: Wow you have great drawings.

Harrison: Thanks.

Then the kid looks up and sees my face. He seemed surprised when he saw my face.

Harrison: If you like my drawings so much just have them! Please don't hurt me!

Vanessa: Beckett, what is he talking about?

Beckett: What are you talking about? I'm not going to hurt you.

Harrison: I'm not falling for that trick again. You bullied me in junior high. You were the bully of the school. Everyone was jumping with joy when you got kicked out.

Vanessa: Beckett is this true?

I remember now. I got kicked out of three schools because I was a bully. I feel so bad. I've changed since then but the kids I hurt don't know that.

Beckett: I'm so sorry for what I did before. I've changed since then, I really have.

Harrison: You're the devil you know that. You think that you can play the same trick on me like you did in junior high. I'm not falling for that again.

Then the kid runs off scared. I feel really bad. I ruined this kid's life.

Vanessa: Beckett, is this true?

Beckett: Yes. But I promise I have changed since then. It's been two years since I've been that bully guy. You've changed me for the better.

Vanessa: I know that you have. And I love you and your past won't change that. Our future is what matters to me.

Beckett: I love you too. And I know that I have a rough past. But you are my future.

Vanessa: I'm glad that we're back together.

Beckett: So am I.

Carly's POV
I see Grayson with a lot of girls talking to him. He seems to be popular with the ladies. Then I see him walk over here.

Grayson: Hey, I saw you looking at me.

Carly: I was just uh, admiring your jacket.

Grayson: Hahahaha. I do try to dress nicely. But sorry I'm interested in someone else. You are a beautiful girl though. Any guy would be lucky to have you, but I'm not any guy.

Carly: Thanks, who are you interested in?

Grayson: Bianca Blackwell. The most gorgeous girl in the world.

Carly: Good luck. She's with Sasha Roy.

Grayson: You don't seem so happy about that.

Carly: It's complicated.

Grayson: I'm not going anywhere.

I explain the whole thing to Grayson.

Grayson: So let me get this straight. Both of our crushes are in a relationship. If they break up, they're ours.

Carly: What do you mean?

Grayson: How about we try to break the lovely couple up?

Carly: No, Sasha's my friend and I could never do that to him.

Grayson: Okay. If you change your mind my offer is always open.

Then Grayson walks away. Should I take his offer? No, that isn't me. Right?

What do you think Carly should do? Thanks @user19244671 for the idea of Beckett's past.