Author's Note.

Not really an author's note, this is a little 'explanation' of what this mess of a story deals with. 

Hello to those who have actually read the story, and the people who just came here to vote because I asked them to a.k.a my friends.

This story originated from an idea of a hypothesis of an actual fanfic I am currently working on. If you see it from a 'kpop' point of view, it will make sense (only if you follow theories behind MVs and pay attention to more than just the visuals of your oppas). The theory this is basically based on is BTS's MVs (jokes on you if you are and ARMY and failed to notice that), though not any specific one, because it's all interconnected and overlapping. 

The main concept behind this is the journey from youth to adulthood, the death and rebirth of dreams. And everything in between. But as you can see, time is non-linear here. The incidences- they aren't in sequence, they're parallel. You just have to figure it out.

However, I wanted this story to be read from a completely neutral point of view, but in that case, everything might  seem a little jumbled and out of place. Therefore, I didn't name any character, but of course I had specific people in mind while writing this. I will not reveal them. They can be anyone, and your imagination might match with mine if the scenes ring a bell in your mind.

About the numbering of the chapters (trigger warning: people allergic to math may wanna step aside). There are 0.1, 0.2, 0.3 and so on. And then there are 0.01, 0.02, 0.03 and so on. The numbers with double decimal digits represent the past. And the numbers with a single decimal digit represent the future. Like it is mentioned in the description, the story is about one person. It's the same person in two parallel words. Time is however uniform (uniform, not linear).

Then there are chapters numbered 0.88 and 0.99.  And if you've noticed, in these chapters, the two forms meet. No, time doesn't revert, neither does it skip into a different zone. Time 'turns in on itself' till it intersects itself. Physics works differently in my brain, I know. The point of intersection (where the two meet) is a point of anomaly. An anomaly can be anything, a place of uncertainty, like a black hole or a wormhole. These are things science hasn't yet been able to explain, so let me just use it to my advantage. It is an infinitely dense point where space-time loses meaning, so time overlaps itself. Light can't escape, so it's pitch dark. And every person that forms an individual, is at one place. The sea represents that point of anomaly. There may be a way out, or not. It's meant to be uncertain.

Again, if you are familiar with MV theories, you'll know a deeper meaning of this.

I don't think I should explain things because I suck at it. It kills the essence of imagination. But I am afraid nothing makes sense in this story, so I got no other choice.

About the characters (or rather 'character'). As you know it's the same person. But there's this unidentified 'she' that randomly keeps appearing in both the worlds. She is the present. The real person who watches reflection of herself in different dimensions. She is represented by '1', a whole number. And '1' will be the beginning of a new story, which is the actual fanfic- with actual characters- that I'm working on. When the different forms have visions of each other or feel each other's presence, it's a sign of' transition' before 'convergence' (when different entities are aligned or are in harmony with each other).

Another thing I want to make clear is that I intended for the characters to be gender neutral. But I still used 'he' and 'she' for distinction and other reasons, which you will understand once the fanfic is published. So there is nothing romantic between the 'she' and 'he' or 'he' and 'he' (as much as you thirsty hoes want it to be so). They're the same person wtf.

It is not like everything needs to be explicit and clear. I still want this to be a story that can be universally read and deciphered by different people in their own way. That way, it might turn out to be even  more interesting. There are multiple layers to this story so there is no definite theory that can explain it. 

Hope you enjoyed this, joke of an explanation. I'm sure by now you have forgotten whatever little you had understood of this story. You're welcome. :-)

Thanks for reading.