Chapter 1: Intro

Alexander Lightwood is... tiny. I guess you would call him such. Anyways, he is a thin, tiny, skinny girl *coughs* I mean boy but honestly, can you blame me? He looks the part with his big, beautiful eyes. They're brighter than a thousand stars trapped in a clear see-through mason jar, like fireflies blinking over a huge field on a summer's night.

They're the prettiest shade of blue that ever was or will be. His eyes, *sighs* oh, his eyes. I honestly could go on forever about his baby blue eyes that look like a clear, cloudless day but onward. Next are his lips. I could go on and on but I'll try to keep it short. His lips are full and plump like a female's. He has this adorable habit of biting his bottom lip when he is deep in thought. So deep, sometimes I fear I'll never find him again.

He often gets like that when reading or doing other similar hobbies but honestly, there is no helping that.

Next is his tiny body. When I say tiny, I mean in roundness and not height. Oh dear me, no. He could rival a full grown tree, he is taller than most men twice his age but he most certainly lacks muscle. He could be a stick if he so chose and, unfortunately for him, that isn't seen as a "good" thing during the time frame that my perfect Alexander has been forced into.

His birth year is 1833 so, as you can see, he has to be THE man of the house. He has to be strong with little-to-none brains and he has to drink... a lot. Like, a lot... but anyways. My poor, poor Alec can't do any of that. He is just too precious so now you can see why he isn't normal. Unlike normal boys, he loves cooking and cleaning and doing female chores. Poor, poor Alexander Lightwood has just plainly and very simply been born into the wrong time. But I can promise a happy ending with few unhappy parts in between and that's where I come in. You'll just have to wait and see.