Dating The Boss

~Carrie's POV~

We where in his limo riding to work. Where we dating? I have to clue. He hasn't asked me, and I don't want to seem pushy but I need to know.

"What are we?" I asked looking over towards him.

"What?" he said raising an eyebrow to me.

"What are we? I mean like we've been on a date and we've kissed. You seem to care about me, which I can't figure out why, but I just want to know if this was going somewhere or if this is just it." I said rather embarrassed by my sudden outburst.

"I care about you because I like you, and I don't like a lot of people, but you I like and I care about you. I kinda just said the same thing in two different ways, but Carrie will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" he asked blushing.

"Well I thought you'd never ask Harry. Yes I'll be your girlfriend." I said smiling like a dork.

"Fantastic! But do remember we have to keep it rated G at work dear, but at home we can keep in what ever rating we prefer." he said the last part with a wink causing me to blush. We pulled into Oscorp and Harry got out before me and then reached into the cab for my hand. I put my hand into his and he pulled me out. Then he pulled me into him and he kissed me.

"Harry!" I said with a blush when he pulled back.

"We're not at work yet my dear." and with that he gave me another light peck on the lips and walked inside the building.

~Sorry short update. But whhooo!! Harry and Carrie finally together and it only took 12 chapters!!Harrie or Carry ?~