Wait.. Where is my title?!

~Harry's POV~

After Peter injected me with my second cure I was going to take Carrie out for our three month anniversary.

"Where you taking Carrie?" Peter asked. I know he wanted me to think he was asking out of curiosity but I knew he was asking so he would know where we were so he could swoop in a save her if needed.

"Gramercy Tavern on 20th street." I said smirking at my choice in dinner.

"Damn Harry that place is so expensive!" he said his eyes widening.

"I only want to best for my Carrie." I said smiling at her name.

~Carrie's POV~

Harry was taking me out to dinner tonight! I was so excited. He wouldn't tell me where we were going. He just told me to dress fancy. I was in my room picking out an outfit to wear. I picked out a strapless red cocktail dress that had sequins going down the middle so it sorta looks like there is a necklace. I had just plain black leggings and nude heels. I curled my hair and then let it flow down my back. I applied light make-up. Then I walked downstairs and sat on the couch. A few minutes later my doorbell rang. I walked over to it and saw Harry in a cute tuxedo. His jaw dropped when he saw me.

"You look- Wow!" he said causing me to blush.

"Why thank you. You don't look half bad yourself." I said giggling.

"Well let's go beautiful." he said grabbing my hand and pulling me out of my house. We had been riding for a good hour before we pulled into the prettiest place I've ever seen. He got out if the car and walked around to my side and opened the door for me. I got out and nodded a thank you. Then he walked up to the podium with the waiter that takes you to your seat.

"Osborn, table for two." he said. The waiter looked at his list and then nodded his head.

"Right this way." we followed behind him and he sat us at a secluded table in the back of the restaurant. They had lights strung up that looked like stars.

"Wow it's so beautiful Harry." I said in awe.

"Not nearly as beautiful as you though." he said making me blush.

"Harry this is just amazing. You didn't have to do this. I would have been okay with just sitting at home with the tv on and us cuddling." I said I honestly would have been okay with that, but this is perfect too.

"Only the best for you beautiful." He said making me laugh lightly.

The waiter brought us some red wine and our menus.

"Take your time. I know you've never been here before but you can get anything you want. It's all really good." he told me.

"Ohhh I want the smoked Arctic char with carrots, lentils, and preserved citrus." I told the waiter when he got to us.

"And I'll have the pasture raised chicken and sausage with zucchini, hazelnuts and basil." Harry said. "Oh and another bottle of red wine please." The waiter wrote down our orders and walked away.

"Harry this is great." I said digging into my food.

"I agree it is really good." he said.

"I'm so full but I feel bad for not being to eat it all." I said sitting back.

"Well I can get them to wrap it up in a little tin foil swan for you." he said laughing.

"Can they do that?!" I said sitting up getting really happy.

"Yes they can. Do you want some dessert?" he asked me.

"No I don't I'm so full." I said leaning back and rubbing my tummy.

"Okay dear. Waiter!!" he called. When the waiter came over he told him that I wanted my meal wrapped up and that we where ready. Then he handed him a credit card. The waiter came back with my swan and he sat a little box in front of me. I looked at Harry who was smiling. I picked up the box and gasped when I opened it.