Pizza at 2am

~Carrie's POV~

I woke up snuggled into Harry's chest. I looked at his perfect face. He looked like an angel while he slept. I pulled myself up and kissed his nose. I crawled out of bed and realized I was only in a T-shirt. Harry. He truly was the perfect boyfriend. I walked down to the kitchen and saw it was only two in he morning. Great. I was really hungry. I decided to order a cheese pizza. I was sitting on the couch flipping through the channels when Harry walked in looking frantic.

"Oh Carrie thank god." he said letting out a sigh.

"What's wrong?" I asked confused.

"I thought you left baby." he said looking down.

"Harry I promised I would never leave you. I love you." I said looking at him sympathetically. Just then the doorbell rang. "Oh! I got it!" I said shooting up and running to the door. I paid the man his money and walked to the kitchen with my pizza.

"You ordered pizza at two in the morning?" he asked questioningly.

"Yes I did. Is there a problem with that?" I said smirking.

"No not at all. Can I eat it with you?" he asked pulling out his puppy dog face.

"Well.. I don't usually share my two am pizza with anyone but since you're special sure why not!" I said laughing.

We where sitting at his table eating the pizza. "What do you want out of life Carrie?" he asked me out of no where.

"Well I want kids. Not many maybe one or two. I want to live in a house in the country and have animals. I want to have a small wedding with my mom, my dad, my cousin Kate, Peter, and Hazel." I said so sure of myself.

"What about me? Can I be the guy that stands at the end of the isle and says I do to you?" he asked, eyes sparkling.

"Sure Harry, sure." I said with a smile.

"We should probably get back to bed. I have to kidnap Peter and make him help me with my cure." he said pulling me up and kissing me.

"Well I guess I get a girls day with Hazel."

~Again sorry for the short updates about nothing it'll get better within the next few chapters I promise!!~