Jason Todd x reader

The beast from the east is becoming the pest from the west. Either way it's fucking cold.

You sighed as you took your concealer out of your bag, and brushed a little over your left eye and cheek. You looked in the cracked mirror and sighed, pulling your sleeves a little further down to hide the new scars your dad had given you.

You placed your concealer back in you bag and picked up your phone.

Jaybird💪🏼🕊♥️♥️:hey baby, meet me at the park in 10 I haven't seen you in forever♥️xxxxxxx

You smiled slightly but you suddenly heard the door slam.

Oh shit.

"Y/N! GET YOUR FUCKING ASS OUT HERE!" Your dad yelled up the stairs.

You closed your eyes and exited the bathroom and made your way downstairs. When you got halfway a bottle came flying in your direction and shattered on the wall next to you. You covered your face with your hands and felt sharp shards of glass pierce into the back of your hand.

"WHERE THE HELL IS MY SCOTCH?" He yelled.

"Y-you didn't have enough money for any... But I have some money so you can-"

"BULLSHIT!" He yelled and threw a punch at you, but he missed and fell onto the stairs and passed out.

You sighed as you left the house. There was no point locking the door, there was nothing of value in the house worth stealing.

By the time you got to the park it was dark, which was good for you. At least Jason wouldn't be able to see your new wounds.

You knew where to go. The place you always went. That large oak tree by the bandstand. When you got there Jason was waiting for you, casually leaning up against the tree. He was wearing black jeans and a leather jacket, and his dark hair fell messily into his eyes.

He looked up at you and smirked. He pushed himself off the tree and made his way over to you are kissed you passionately on the lips. You immediately wrapped your arms around his neck and gently tugged at the hair on the back of his neck, and he hummed in response.

"I missed you baby." He said as he pulled away and pressed you into his chest, running his fingers through your hair.

"Where have you been? It's been forever." You asked.
"Bat-business. " he replied. You knew when it came to 'bat-business' , it was just best not to ask.

"Listen, let's go to my place. It's freezing out here. Look, your shivering." He said as he pulled off his jacket and put it around your shoulders, before running his hand down your arm and taking your hand in his.

You hissed slightly as he passed the new cuts on your arm, but luckily he didn't notice it.

You plastered on a happy face and began to walk to his house. (It was more like a palace really, after all his dad was Bruce Wayne.)

When you got to his house you were both so tired you flopped down on the bed and put Netflix on. You settled for watching Brooklyn 99 (my latest obsession) and cuddling until you both fell asleep.

Jason's POV (also later.)

I rubbed my eyes as I sat up. It was dark, meaning I probably missed patrol. I looked at my bedside table to see a small price of folded paper.

I picked it up and read it.
Jason, stay here tonight and rest. Have a good nights sleep, and if she's staying too Alfred left some pyjamas for Y/n in the bathroom.
Bruce

I put the note back on my table and looked on my other side to see Y/n sleeping peacefully. I smiled and brushed the hair out of her face, but I stopped and looked at her neck.

Is that... A bruise?

I carefully pulled back her hoodie to see the bruises stretched all around her neck and shoulders.

I felt the rage build up inside me. I knew who was responsible. I growled quietly. She then turned over in her sleep and her sleeve rolled up, allowing me to see a bandage on her arm with some fresh blood seeping through.

I angrily got out of bed and found the closest jeans and t-shirt on my floor, and threw them on.

"Mmmmm... Jason? Where are you going?" She asked sleepily as I looked over to see her sitting up in bed, rubbing her eyes.

I stared at her and she tilted her head, before realising her sleeve had come up. She quickly pulled it back down and looked at the bedsheets.
"Look, Jay, I-"
"He hurt you again Y/n. I saw your neck, he tried to kill you! Please, just leave!" I pleaded.
"It's not that easy Jason! He's all I have left, I can't just go. He'll find me again like he did before. "
"Look around Y/n! I live in a manor with a 6ft fence around it! Come live here with me, and I promise I'll protect you!"

She was silent as she kept her eyes on the floor.
"Ok." She said quietly.

I wasted no time in climbing out the window and making my way to her house.

When he entered the house he could smell alcohol and there was glass all over the floor.

He heard a rifle cocking as he looked over his shoulder to see your dad, holding a gun into his back.

"Who the hell are you?"
"That's not important. Tell me, have you seen your daughter recently?"
"Not since a few days. Why, are you one of her customers? I should tell ya she's no good anymore. Found herself a rich ponce, so she's off the market. But I guess if you... Pay a deposit, so to speak, I can give her to you for a night..."

Jason yelled and turned on his heel, Slapping the gun out of his hands. He punched him square in the face. The scumbag fell backwards and Jason stepped on his chest, repeatedly punching him in the face.

"Don't *punch* you ever *punch* try and find *punch* her *punch* again!" He screamed as he kept beating him up. He stopped and looked down at the bloody mess below him.

He stood up, panting. He then called the cops and slipped out of the house before returning to the manor.

When he got back you were sitting in the edge of his bed, trying to re-wrap your arm. Your hands were shaking as you struggled. Jason quickly came over and knelt down in front of you, carefully placing his hands around your arm.

You looked at him and sighed quietly, before letting him wrap your arms. He gently yet quickly reapplied the bandage, before kissing the back of your hand.

"He's in police custody now. Your safe."
He said quietly.

You stayed silent.

"I'm sorry. I really am. But-"
Jason was cut off as you threw your arms around his neck and cried into his shoulder.

"Thank you Jase. I love you. " 

"I love you too Y/nn. I'll never leave you. So long as I live."

(You see what I did there)

THE HIXTAPE IS FIRE DAYDREAM IS MY NEW JAM

James✌🏻️