The New Girl pt. 2

Disclaimer: I do not own Saved By The Bell or any characters, media or anything other related to the canon of the original show. The only things I own are the original characters featured in this story and the plot of the story I have written.

It's all right, cause we're saved by the bell!

Zack was unusually early for school the next morning. He had spent the remainder of the previous day staring out of his window to catch a glimpse of Amelia, trying to figure out where her bedroom was going to be. Of course, he kept his fingers crossed that she would be taking Jessie's bedroom which was conveniently accessible to him through the window. He wasn't going to risk accidentally climbing into her brother's room or the parental room, he wasn't that desperate.

He had been waiting around Belding's office door, hoping to catch the girl as she walked out but by the time the first bell was about to ring, he had yet to see any sight of her.

"Did you get into trouble already, preppy?" Slater couldn't help but chuckle as he ushered his way to the blond. "That has to be a new record."

"I'm bad but not that bad," Zack replied, though shaking his head. No, not even he had achieved a detention slip before the first class had even started.

"So what are you doing, standing here in front of Mr. Belding's office?" Kelly wondered, leaning in as Slater wrapped his arm around her waist. Zack had to resist the urge to roll his eyes, he had admitted his defeat over her heart but still had a long way to accepting it.

"I'm waiting for the new girl to show up," He explained, sounding slightly impatient. He hadn't seen the two teenagers leave for school in the morning, hadn't seen them enter Belding's office nor seen them exit so far.

"New girl, huh?" Slater wondered, his dimples popping out as he carried a mischievous smile. "Is she hot?" His comment earned himself a soft hit to the chest from the smaller brunette, which he replied with an apologetic smile. "What? It was just a question! You're still the hottest, Kel."

"Honestly, that's who you dumped me for?" The blonde scoffed, pointing at his slightly bulkier friend, shaking his head in disbelief.

"How come I haven't heard of this?" Lisa drew the conversation back to the main topic, as the school's biggest know-it-all trendsetter, she was usually the first to know about all the gossip, rumors and changes going on around the school. But she had yet to hear about any new students aside from the standard freshman who wasn't exactly newsworthy.

"They moved into Jessie's home over the weekend, she and her brother are supposed to transfer to Bayside."

"A brother, hm?" Lisa's attention was drawn to the mention of a boy. "Was he handsome? Was he hot?"

"What?" Zack frowned at his other childhood friend, but before either one of them could speak up, the first bell rang signaling it was time for their first class.

"C'mon guys, let's go before we're late." Kelly urged, holding onto Slater's hand as she guided him towards the first classroom, Screech, Lisa and a reluctant Zack following.

↭/↭/↭

Amelia and Jordan had arrived at Bayside about a half hour before Zack had done and had been held hostage in Belding's office for the standard welcoming speech and information about the school rules. How they were encourage to do their best in school and sign up for after-school activities, that if they had any issues his door was always open and - honestly, at some point Amelia had zoned out from the conversation, trying to ignore the somewhat annoying fact that Belding seemed to find his own jokes hilarious when in fact they were on a cheesy dad-level at most.