The Move

Mary Cullen P.O.V

Hi I'm Mary Cullen you may or may not know me I'm about to turn 15, and we're currently moving now I don't mind the change as much but trust me it still sucks. It sucks because I'm going to miss the snow, my old school, and my old life.

   I loved my life and now its gotta to change all around and upside down, and all for an old stupid small town and I don't  like it that much but there's a plus side, the rain now if you ever meet me in person you would know that I love weather changes.

  I like pretty much any type of weather except when its to sunny or to cold  I on the other side like when it's too windy and the sun is out because I like how it feels on my skin. Or when it's just raining alot.

Wow I really need to get out of my thoughts and pay attention to my surroundings more. "Mary" maybe I shoul- "MARY CULLEN!?!?!" mom screamed "yes mother?" I asked "you dosed off  again honey, also were here" mom said.

I turn off my phone and put my glasses on, and hopped out the car.

Her outfit:

"Get your things out the car, and then you can pick out a room okay honey" Mom said "okay do want me to help with anything else Mommy" I asked

"It's okay short-stop, let the strong vampires do the work, and we wouldn't want your human body to get tired" Emmett said while smirking. "Oh shush you, you and your entire existence is a menace you big old Teddy bear" I said while giggling.  Emmett put his hand on his chest mocking fake hurt "I am genuinely hurt" he said faking shock. "Okay sure you big old baby" I said while giggling "well I'm going to go unpack and find a room" I said.

I walk into the house and when I walk up the stairs I wasn't looking and bumped into someone. I feel a hand grab me "watch it sugar don't want any broken bones now" the voice said. "Thanks Jasper and don't worry I'm not that clumsy" I said "sure you aren't sugar" he said with a hint of sarcasm "hey, I'm just a lanky old human according to Emmett so sush" I said playfully hitting him. "Hey I heard that" we heard Emmett say "oh quiet you big old Teddy bear" I said making me and Jasper, and Emmett laugh. "So have you picked out a room with Alice?" I asked

"Yeah, have you picked out a room that you've liked so far" Jasper asked "no I mean I was, but I was stopped by almost breaking my neck" I said while laughing a little. "Well, when you find one that you like call me up, so I can help you unpack" Jasper said "yeah thanks, I will" I said while giving him a side hug.

He went down stairs I'm guessing to help out a bit more. I kept walking up and down the halls but didn't find one I quite liked but then I saw a stairs case and walked up them and just fell in love with the sight.

Next Day:

"So honey have you picked out a room yet" Mom had asked "yes and no" I said. "What do you mean?" she asked. "Well the thing is.... I didn't like any rooms in the house I mean they were good, but they... didn't give me a wow factor or appeal to me, until I saw the attic" I said.

  "The attic?" she said  "yeah it had an amazing veiw and lots of space, but its not a room, so I get it if I have to pick out something else" I said. "How about this you and Jasper go out for the day and me and the family will discuss it okay?" she said. "Thanks mom for taking it in as a consideration, I love you so much, you are the best mom ever!!!" I said with so much excitement.

"Okay go get ready and ask Jasper to go with you, okay?" she said "okay thanks again mom, love you" I said. "Don't mention it, honey" she said while smiling.

I leave from the kitchen and go to through some of my boxes and picked out a outfit and go to a bathroom to take a shower. After the shower I get ready.

Her outfit:

After I was finished getting ready I walked around the house and looked for Jasper

After I was finished getting ready I walked around the house and looked for Jasper. I couldn't find him so I was about to go down the stairs when I bumped into someone. "Wow be careful there" the voice said and I looked up and saw Edward. "Oh sorry, what are you up too but, also have you seen Jasper" I asked "umm I think he went hunting with Alice, why" he said/asked.

  "Well I was going to ask him if he wanted to do something for today but, since  he is with Alice find  do you want do something with me for today" I said/asked. "Sure what did you have in mind" he asked "maybe have a  sister and brother day go see a movie and then go for ice cream and maybe something else if we still feel like it" I said. "Yeah sure why not, let me just go get ready first" he said "yeah sure I'll go wait down stairs" I said.

"Okay" he said before going up to his room to change I then walk downstairs and sit on the couch and waited for him. "Oh hi honey what you doing" mom asked "just waiting for Edward" I said "I thought you were going to spend the day with Jasper" she said. "I was but, I couldn't find him so I just asked Edward to spend the day with me  instead, I also asked him where Jasper was and he said he was out hunting so that's why I just chose him instead" I said.

"Okay have fun I'm going to go get ready for my day, I have alot of things to do today" she said "okay, oh wait I forgot to ask, where's dad at?" I asked. "Oh he went to go apply for a doctor's position at Forks Hospital" she said "oh, okay well if me and Edward aren't back yet tell Dad I'll see him later and that I love him" I said."Okay I'll tell him, have fun with your day" she said "I will love you" I said "love you too honey" she said while going to the stairs.

Esme P.O.V
As I go up the stairs, I go to Edwards room and nock on his door "come in" I here him say. "Oh hi Esme" he says "good morning Edward, I wanted to have a talk with you" I say "umm okay sure why not" he says. "Okay look just so you know I don't want you distance your self from Mary after I say this okay?"  I say "yeah of course, I never would do that" he said.

"Okay, so what I want to say is try not to get too much involved with Mary, now before you inturupt me you need to understand I don't want her to get confused" I say but continued.

"If she finds out about Jasper and her yet and she were  to catch  feelings for you, it could be too much for her, and who knows what could happens if she finds out that it is her and japer who are actually
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
mates" I say

"I know okay trust me I won't let it happen we all agreed that we would wait untill it was the right time" he says. "Trust me I know it is not the right time and I won't get involved, that's between her and japer" he says.

3rd P.O.V

What they didn't know was that Mary had heard their conversation and all she could feel was hurt and pain.