Knowing

(spoiler alert if you haven't watched Twilight, okay, so I forgot to mention  Mary has a shield kinda like Bella in twilight when she becomes a vampire so Jasper can't tell any of her emotions, Edward can't read her thoughts, and Alice can't see her future. That's it enjoy😘😘😘)

Mary P.O.V

I can't believe what I just heard why would they keep this from me. So many thoughts but no answers as I go down the stairs I see Jasper and Alice come through the door. I know if I speak I might sound hurt or cry, but I just have to suck it up. "Oh, hi" I said "hi darling why are you all dressed up" Jasper says. "I'm just going to spend the day with Edward, I was gonna go with you but since you were busy I just asked him instead" I said.

"I can still go with you if you still wan-" he said but I cut him off "no it's fine I rather spend the day with him" I said. I see his reaction  and his emotions were as if he was hurt, serves him right. As I see he was about to say something Edward comes down and speaks, "ready to go" he says "yeah let's go" I said.

"Well see you when you come back then" Jasper's says coming closer trying to give me a hug, but I come up with an excuse.

"Sorry I'm not feeling well with my stomach and I don't want it to get more upset" I said. "Oh, okay" Jasper says "well bye now" I say. Me and Edward walk out the house and get into his car.

"So what do you want to do first" Edward says "um how about a movie first" I said. "Sure, let's go, but what movie do you want to see" he says. "I don't know, we can see what when we get there" I said "sure, why not" he said.

Skips to movies:

"Okay I was thinking, white chicks I heard it's a pretty funny movie" I said "yeah sure why not" he said. We go into the movies and pay and I get snacks for my self. And we enter the movie theater and wait for the movie to start.

Skip to where the movie ends:

"Wow that was the most hilarious movie I ever seen" I said "I agree I liked it too" he said. "Well it's pretty dark out do you want to just head home" I said "yeah Carlisle might be home already since it's 6:00pm already" he said. The car ride home was fast and by the time I knew it we already home.

  "Thanks Edward, for taking me I really needed that" I said "no problem I needed to get out too so thanks to you I  did" he said smiling. I smiled back, and then we walked inside the house, as we walked inside the house Mom was standing there aside dad and everyone else was there too.

"What's going on" I say "well we had discussion, and we decided to let you have the attic" mom said. "Oh my gosh thank you so much, I love you guys" I said while hugging everyone. "What happened to your stomach" Jasper asked then the memory of what happened today came back to me it took me so much courage to speak up.

"Turns out I was just hungry but I ate, so I'm feeling better" I said lying to him. He looked at me skeptically but let it go. "Can I see my room" I asked "yes but close your eyes honey" mom said and I did so.

I felt hands lead me somewhere "okay open your eyes now" I heard mom say. I opened my eyes and was amazed at what I saw.

Her room: