4. Saving You - And Then Losing You

Hello my butterflies! :) This is what I will now call you ^.^

Okay, so I've decided that for the next chapters after this one, I'm going to need votes to let me know if you want to read the rest of this story. 

5 votes for chapter 5? :)

Harry's P.O.V

It's been a week since I last wrote. Things are getting repetitive. Caroline tries to convince me to marry her so she can access my money and fame. I knew she had some whacked up scheme up her sleeve! But why kidnap me? I'm not going to marry her, never! The thought of having her around 24/7 would be enough to turn me off girls, if I wasn't already gay. Every day I wonder how he is. I can't survive without him. I found that out last year when he had to return to Doncaster because Fizz had to have surgery and he wanted to be there. They were the hardest two weeks of my life. I barely ate, or left the apartment, my sleeping pattern was fucked up because I was so used to sleeping in his arms or hearing his gentle breathing lull me to sleep that I can't sleep without him anymore. God, I sound creepy, but it's true. Lou's my security blanket, my hero, my everything, though he doesn't know it. He's the only reason I haven't broken at the hands of Caroline's 'body guards'. The thought of my Boobear gets me through all the pain they inflict upon me. The bruises will slowly heal, the cuts and gashes she was hoping would convince me to agree to her crazy scheme will close over and scar, eventually fading to thin, pale white marks on my skin.

I closed the book in a hurry, sliding it underneath the threadbare mattress I've been sleeping on for the past three weeks as I hear the familiar click clack of Caroline's heels as she makes her way down the concrete hallway floor. I don't even know where we are, but I'm guessing somewhere up north because it's colder than what I'm used to. Though it may also be the thin t-shirt I'm wearing as well and the brick and concrete surroundings. 

I heard her voice, sugar-coating the venom I knew she felt towards me, purr my name, attempting to get me to look at her. But just looking at her makes me feel ill, literally. She was the only thing standing in the way of everything I want - Louis.

Groaning in annoyance, I turn to her, swallowing the sick feeling in my stomach. "Yes, Caroline?" I made no attempt to disguise the contempt from my voice.  She giggles her ridiculous laugh that sounds as fake as the rest of her, and strokes my cheek with the tips of her fingers.

"Dear Harry," her voice dripping with sarcasm. "You need to accept my proposal and ALL of the terms that come with it." Was she serious? There was no way I'd do it. One, I'm way too young to get married, especially to get married to her. Two, that means I'll never see my Boo again and I can't do that. I'm barely coping without him now. It'll only get worse as time stretches on. And three, I hate her. She'd drive me crazy and I'll be probably be jailed for attempting to kill her or I'll kill myself just to escape her.

"No. No fucking way will I do that!" I spat, not bothering to conceal the hatred I felt for her.

She shrugged in feigned nonchalance. "Then you really leave me no other choice Harry." She turned to her henchmen and addressed the largest one standing in the centre. "Go to the boy's flat and collect the Tomlinson boy. We need to have a ‘discussion’."

She grinned maliciously at me, pleased with herself, knowing I'll take the bait. Hating myself for doing this, I spoke. "I-I'll do it," my voice barely above a whisper. "But only if you let me go so I can say goodbye."

Pausing, Caroline seemed to think about it before answering me. "Smart move Harry, but I don't think a simple goodbye will suffice. You need to break him, so he'll never want to see you again. I don't want him to interfere with our new life. Him or the others boys."