~1~

It's Already January.

The Christmas and New year has already passed.

But still there's nothing new To Y/n's Life. She's still a Regular Highschool Girl Who dreamed Something impossible Based on her opinion.

The snow is Falling That Night.
As usual y/n is alone. She's walking down the street to go home after she hang out with her Friends.

Y/n is lost in her thought when suddenly a old woman bump into her.

"I'm so sorry are you ok ma'am?"

Y/n holds the old woman's hand with a worrying expression painted on her face. The old woman reply

"I'm ok I'm the one whom to be sorry to you darling"

The old woman flashed Y/n a smile. Y/n notice that the old woman's Coat is doesn't enough to Cover her cold body because she's still shivering.

Y/n remove her scarf and put it to the old woman's neck to warm her up

"Here ma'am this will keep you warm"
Y/n flashed a Sweet smile to the old woman

"I can't accept this young lady this might be precious to you I don't want to take it"

The old woman attempt to remove the scarf but Y/n stop her and said

"You need it more than I do ma'am"

That scarf was given to her by her sister before it go to L.A to pursue her dreams.

"Oh Thank u so much Young lady Your so nice"

The old woman smile at y/n before she speak again.

"When u see a shooting star just make a wish and your dream will come true"

After that the old woman left.

Y/n keeps walking until she reach her house it's already late.

Y/n saw her parents at the living room watching a Movie. she immediately greet them and she run to her room.

~Y/n POV~

I am still thinking of what that old woman said to me.

~"When u see a shooting star just make a wish and your dream will come true"~

I mean it's very common to wish on a shooting star but I'm not that idiot to believe it will come true.
And besides Shooting star is Just A Meteor passing Through the earths atmosphere.

*Y/n looks at the clock and it's already 11:30*

It's so late oh my gosh I must go to sleep.

*She immediately Run To the bathroom*

Oh that's so relaxing after a long night of partying now it's time to sleep.

~"When u see a shooting star just make a wish and your dream will come true"~

What's wrong with me?? Why does it keeps coming back on my head??

"Ok Fine I'll do it"

*y/n glance to her window and wait for a Shooting star. but 5 minutes has already passed there's still no shooting star*

"Aish!! this is nonsense i've already waited so long"

Ok y/n 5 more minutes just wait it will come.

*She said to herself*

"There's one!!"

Ok ok what to wish?? Ahh!!

*She close her eyes*

"I wish to meet my bias Min Yoongi and I wish also to experience how to be a Kpop idol"

*she open her eyes and just stare to the starry night*

Hmmm?? Nothing happen...

This just nonsense I'm going to sleep.

^To Be Continued^