~7~

Y/n got woke up by a heavy object or some one above him.

"Hyung Wake up!!!!"

Y/n open his eyes and finds what the heavy or someone above him It's jhope.

A week has been pass he's now getting used to his male body  and Jhope waking him up every morning

"Good morning sunshine"

Hoseok gets off of him and smile brightly More Brighter than the sun...

"Jin Hyung Is cooking breakfast"

"I'll get down in a minute"

Y/n Sink himself in the bed

"Ok Grandpa Yoongi!!"

After that the sunshine leave the Sleepy grandpa in the bed.

~Riiiiiiiiiiiiiing~3x

"Not again"

Y/n exclaimed it's been a week that yoongi calling every morning scolding him about his girl body how weak it is,Fragile and sensitive.
But For him it's like a dream come true talking to the guy he loves the most and at the same it's a Annoying situation but he can't get angry at yoongi.

"Hello??"

Silence that was knew he usually scolds me he thought in himself until he hears her speak in a crack voice.

"Y/n help me my stomach aches so bad and there's blood everywhere am I dying??"

"what?! Your not dying!!! Just hang in there I'm coming!!"

He ends the call and immediately run out of the house and to Yoongi's location.

***

He didn't even bother to knock at the door of his house he just barge in.

"Hey who-"

His mother didn't even has a chance to ask who he is he just immediately runs upstairs and goes to his room.

"You are you-"

Y/n got startled there's so many blood in his Bed it's like someone has been murdered in the bed.
He saw a trail of blood straight to the bathroom he immediately opened the door.

"Yoongi!"

There he saw his lifeless body laying on the floor with a bloody shorts why now period why?! He thought to himself.

"Hey y/n"
Yoongi replied lifelessly

******

Y/n Helps Yoongi to wash herself and put some tampons.

"You okay now??"

"Yeah does this usually happen to girls like you"

Yoongi sit down on edge of the bed.

"Yeah every month it always happened"

"Sucks to be you! Haha-Ahh Ouch"

She hissed in pain

"Karma bitch!" Y/n laugh

She just rolled her eyes and clutch to her Stomach.

"Y/n!!! It's not funny it hurts"

Y/n goes out of the room and to the kitchen

"Young man who are you??"

His mother glared at him right... I just barge into the house I forgot I was in Yoongi's body he thought to himself

"I am Y/n best friend she's having her period she called me to help her"

This is awkward.... Y/n thought to himself. He got startled when His mother hug him.

"You don't have to tell me everything Young man Please take care of my Daughter and always stay by her side okay"

Y/n mother broke the hug and stare at him.

"If I find out you hurt my daughter I will break your bones okay"

She smiled innocently to him.
He got nervous I don't want My mom break yoongi's bones.

"I can't promise that I will be there by her side forever ma'am as long as I am with her i promise that I will take care of here and I will not hurt her"

"Well Fair enough" she smiled "I am going to the grocery and btw could you take care if here brother he will be home any minute now"

"I will ma'am" she disappeared in the front door

~A few minutes later

"Y/n!!!!!" Eric's Voice Echo through the whole house.

"Y/n Your Brother is so noisy I can't sleep~" Yoongi mutter in her sleep.

"Shh~ Sleep now I will take care Of that little brat" he cooed Yoongi to sleep

"Y/n!!!"

"You little shit!! Shut up! There's someone sleeping!" Y/n shouts upstairs.

"I'm sorry~" Eric sits down on the floor and started crying.

Y/n immediately goes down and hug his little brother. Eric curled up in a strangers Body it feels like home he thought. Y/n notice his clothes are dirty and he has bruises all over his body.

"Wh-Who did this to you?"
Tears trickled on Y/n face seeing him like this.

"The-  Hiccup Guys- Hiccup in the- hiccup Higher Level-"

"Your Seniors?!" Y/n sits him down to the couch and gets the first aid kit beside The Couch.

"Who are you?" Eric sobs His calming down a little from his extreme crying earlier

"I'-I-I'm your sisters Friend"

"Thank you" Y/n Dabs a cotton with alcohol on his wounds.

"Ouch" He hussies in pain

"a little bit more..."

After Y/n clean his brothers Wounds he goes to kitchen and Cook him some Lunch.

Eric sits on kitchen stool And watch the guy in front of him cooks he cooks like my Sister always singing to bts songs out of nowhere yoongi appeared Infront of the fridge eating some chocolates.

"What happen to you?" Yoongi ask Eric

"I got beat up"

"Who?"

"What?"

"Who beat you up Idiot"
Yoongi throws a Chocolate to him and he catch it with his mouth.

"My Seniors... And why are you not cooking?? Why is Your Friend the one cooking?? Your such a lazy Woman!!!"

"I am not lazy!!"
And they're start bickering each other.

"You are!"

"Am not!"

"You are!"

"Am not"

"You are!"

"Am-"

Y/n hit his hand on the kitchen table and both of them shuts they're mouth.

"Stop this!! Both of you Act like a mature adults!! Your not a child anymore!! Eric eat your lunch And Yoo-Y/n sit down and eat!!"

Yoongi sits down immediately and eat the curry Rice And Eric too started eating.

"Good!" Y/n smiles on himself