~3~

Yoongi take a shower. He's so awkward touching his body it's a girls body after all.

After he finish taking a shower he wrapped the towel under his waist.

He walked to the cabinet and he pass by a mirror got shocked again. Because he remembered it's a girls body. He immediately remove the towel and wrapped it around his Body.

Y/n is still laying on her bed staring at ceiling thinking. How could she survive in this environment...

"I can do this I just need to walk pass them and go to the Building."

Y/n sigh and gets up. She found a Wallet on the desk beside the bed guess that's Yoongi's wallet.
She grabbed it and grab the hoodie to the chair.

She open the door silently and walk pass the hall then to the stairs.

"Yoongi Hyung! Where are u going??"

Jungkook notice Y/n walking through the door.

"Uhmm i-i'm just gonna buy something o-on the store!"

Y/n twirl around to face jungkook. He feels something wrong about his hyung then he ignore it. He toss a Black face mask to Y/n.

"Here! Where that hyung so that people will not recognized you"

Y/n turn around and smile brightly "Thank u Kookie"

She open the door and leave jungkook there Shocked on how his hyung behave.

"Wow! It's so rare I saw Yoongi hyung smile that brightly and how he spoke my name it's weird"
Jungkook mutter to himself.

Yoongi is done Changing into a new pair of clothes. He struggle though putting a bra on but he manage to put it at the end.

Just now yoongi Notice There's so many poster of them inside the room.

"So she's a fangirl." Yoongi spoke to himself scanning the room Around.

*Wine Plays*

"Suran's song is her ringtone which I wrote"

Yoongi answered the phone. And he got greeted by a Scream on the other side of the phone.

"Hey!! Where are you could you please come here immediately!! Your fan is chasing me!!"" I am inside a Bathroom in a restaurant near by the Bighit's Building hurry please I don't how I can hide from them "

Yoongi can sense the scared Y/n on the phone.

"I'm coming hang in there"

Yoongi grab the purse hanging By the Hook and dashed outside the room.

Y/n mom hear her coming down.

"Y/n breakfast is ready come on eat"

Just a blink of an eye Yoongi Run Outside the house ignoring the lady calling him.

*Time Skips*

He finally arrived in front of the restaurant and saw many girls inside screaming.

He Turn to the Alley of the resto and he quickly go to resto's small Bathroom Window.

"Y/n?! Are u there??"
He ask reaching a trash can to step to. He peak on The small window on the Men's Room And Saw Himself Crying on The Corner

"I look weird Crying"
He spoke. Y/n heard him and she lift up her head seeing herself peeking on the window.

"Myself!!" She cried Holding Yoongi's Hand.

"Shhht!! Keep quite they might hear us here"
He shush her.

"I'm sorry I'm just happy seeing myself"
Y/n Looked down.

"Stop With the drama let's get out of here"
Y/n noded and Climb through the window to escape. Luckily the Window is Big To fit her body in.
Y/n landed on her feet.

"Come on this way"

"Where are we going??"

Y/n Following Yoongi In front of him.

"In here Come on Climb"

She got shocked when she saw the fence That's so high!

"I can't climb in there!"

Y/n whined

"Shhht stop shouting. U can do it ok your using my body your more stronger than I am"

Yoongi Climbed out and stumble Himself fall.

"Hey Be careful your using my body."

"It's your fault your body is so weak"

Y/n just rolled her eyes and climbed to the Fence.
She got shocked because yoongi is right she climbed so easily. and land on her feet flawlessly.

"Come on let's Go"

Yoongi is about to run but she heard a loud crash from the back. Y/n accidentally kick the trash can's and it makes a loud noise.

"Yoongi!!!! Guys there he is!!"

The Fangirls Run To Him.

Yoongi hold his hand and dragged his own body.

"Come on y/n Run!!"

~To Be Continued ~