❀ broken [1/?]

broken

-carnivalle-

happy valentine's day, this is a gift from me to you on this special couple's day-this fanfic will be updated once per two weeks, though

***

Akashi was getting sick of Valentine's Day.

On this eventful day, it was predictable for him as the student council president (and basketball captain) to receive lots of confessions and chocolates-which of course, resulted in him turning down each and every one of them.

It was obvious, he won't choose any of them, he didn't have any feelings for them-and he wasn't attracted to any of them.

It was such a sunny day but he found himself exhausted from his student council work which was still seventy percent done. The girls flocking plus chocolates given weren't helpful either and here he was-walking in Rakuzan's beautiful backyard, viewing the magnificent scenery which lessened his burden a little.

He thought to sit and relaxing in the long bench near the trees for a while, but when he saw the place, half of it was already occupied by a [length], [color] haired teenager with a paper bag filled full with chocolates right beside her.

At first, he didn't bother-one thing that he did find it weird was that it was class time, and she was outside-but when he went near, he could hear small sobs coming from the certain girl.

... Wait.

She was crying?

It seemed that she heard the small steps that coming, because she immediately tensed up-trying to wipe her tears that unfortunately kept flowing out, and then looking up when Akashi's shadow covers her petite figure from the sunlight.

"A-Akashi-san?"

She mumbled timidly, realizing that the student council president was currently in front of her, voice sounded hoarse from crying, while Akashi stands-looking down on her, immediately recognizes the adorable being in front of him.

[surname][name], well known for her doll-like appearance and sweet personality. Her [length], [color] hair fits perfectly with her large, [color] eyes, and her round, small face-makes her looked really cute like a doll. Her petite yet ideal figure makes her quite an eye candy to the men. She was what everyone said angelic.

Akashi had never exchanged words with the said girl even though they were classmates, except those work-oriented, and thus he didn't really pay attention to her knowing that her existence didn't give him a lot of impact either. But meeting with her in this kind of situation make him thought that ....

... she was like a ceramic doll.

Fragile, easily broken with only one wrong touch.

"A-ah-I-I'm sorry ...."

Apologizing immediately, she rubbed her cheeks hastily faster, hoping that the tears will stop.

"You're crying?" Akashi asked blankly, even though he knew certainly that fact, somehow he couldn't stop himself from asking.

"E-eh-? N-no-" She tried to deny, even though her hands still wiping away the tears streaming down her cheeks, but realizing her attempts to hide the remaining were futile, she bit her lower lip, building up the courage to asked him curious yet sadly: "Um, i-is it that obvious?"