He's back.

Tessa's POV

"Tess!" Someone shouted and I turned around. My breath hitched when I saw him.

"Wu!" I shouted back, dragging the 'u'. I ran toward him and he did the same. He wrapped his arms around me, tightly. And I did the same. We both pulled away from each other and smiled widely.

"Oh my god. Tess, I miss you." He said and hugged again. I hugged him back and smiled. God! I miss his scent. Wu was my boyfriend. He came from LA and mixed blood. His dad was Korean and his mom was obviously an American.

He pulled away and cupped my face, leaning in. I did the same and our lips moved perfectly.

"Yo! Lovebirds!" Someone interupted the best moment of the day which was kissing my boyfriend. We both pulled away and his brother, Tae, leaning against the locker. Tae was Wu's younger twin brother and he was so annoying. He was way different than Wu. He was hard-headed, Wu was not. He was annoying, Wu was not. He was boring, Wu was not. He loved to smirk and Wu loved to glare, only at Tae.

"Wassup' homie?" We did our handshake.

"Your homie is feeling awesome after he saw his brother kissed his girlfriend." He joked and Wu glared at him, which was making him stop smirking.

"Wu, please stop acting like this. It is so not wrong if Tae wants to joke about it." Wu looked at me and rolled his eyes. Typical Wu. I grabbed his chin and he looked at me, raising his eyebrows.

"I know you want my attention after all those years you're in LA. But please, we are still in the school area." He smirked, knowing what I meant with 'attention'.

"Okay, lovebirds. Enough with your performance over there. I'm younger than you guys." Tae said, obviously annoyed.

"You're just 4 fucking minutes younger than me. Not 4 fucking years!" Wu raised his voice loud enough to attract the people's attention, slamming his fist onto my locker.

"Woah, woah, woah. Wu, that's my locker." I said and he quickly removed his fist off it. He left a mark on it.

"Wow, Wu. This is awesome. Thank you so much for giving my locker a make-over." I said, pointing at the mark and also holding myself from raising my voice. He smiled and wrapped his arm around me.

"Babe, why don't you show me this place?" He asked with hope in his eyes.

"I wish I can. But I can't because I gotta go to class." I said and his face fell.

"Bye boys." I walked to my class, leaving the twins alone.