He showed up after a year

Zakry's POV

Mike and I left Dallas at Saturday. Honestly, I didn't want to leave. Leaving Tessa alone made me feel like I was a loser.

"Hey, Zak." I turned my head toward the voice. Tessa was leaning against the door, crossing her arms.

"Hey." I said quietly. I kept my head down because I didn't want her to see tears were filling my eyes.

"Need any help?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Okay, just go to my room if you both are ready." I nodded and she walked to her room, which was in front of mine. I packed everything and triple-checked my stuff so I wouldn't left anything.

Mike's POV

After I was done packing, I walked to Tessa's room. She was talking on her phone. So I leaned against the door. I didn't want to make any noise because she was obviously talking to Wu. She said 'bye' and turned around.

"God! You gave me a heart attack." She said with her hand on her chest.

"You would be dead if I gave you a real heart attack." I said to her.

"Right. Are you both done packing?" She asked and I nod.

"But I don't know if Zak is done." I answered.

"I'm done!" Zakry shouted from his room.

"Get your things in the car and I'll send you two to the airport." I nodded.

***

Tessa's POV

We arrived at the airport 1 hour before the flight took off. Honestly, I didn't want them to leave. The house was so loud because of them two shouting and yelling at the top of their lungs.

"Tess, go home now. We will be fine waiting for 1 hour." Mike said.

"Really?" I asked. Both of them nodded.

"Okay, bye guys." I said, waving at them and walked out of the airport, heading to my car.

I was getting in the car but my action suddenly stopped because I saw a person standing in front of me.

Zach fucking Herron.

"Um, hey. Do you know me?" He asked.

"Of course I know you. You're the Zach Herron." He shook his head.

"No, I meant; do you know me from your childhood life?" Of course I know you, Zach. You were my best friend but then you left because you got a record deal from the Atlantic Records.

"No, I don't think so." I said and shook my head. His face fell.

"You don't know me? Not even a little?" He asked, not giving up. I laughed.

"Of course I know you, dork." He smiled and I smiled back. I'm sorry Zach. But I planned something bad for you.

"I knew you would say you know me Tess." He said, jumping around like a kangaroo.

He just called me Tess. It made my innergirl screamed.

Remember, you planned to do bad things to him.

My demon said and I nooded mentally. Right, he should experience what I had experienced for the year.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. Keeping my happy tone.

"Just waiting for the boys. They went to the toilet and left me alone with the suitcases." He said, pointing to the suitcases. I nodded.

"Hey, are you going to our show tonight?" I smiled and nodded.

"Of course I'm going to the show. Can't wait to hear an old friend's voice." He smiled.

"See you tonight. Here is your backstage pass." He said, handing me a backstage pass. My demon smiled ear to ear.

He gave a backstage pass. So that means you can sabotage him. Don't be too nice on him; he left you for the stupid record deal.

"Yeah, see you tonight." I answered after a while and he smiled.

"Okay, Tess. I gotta go. Bye." He waved and I waved back.

Poor you, Zach. You don't even know what's waiting for you tonight.