5.0

(A/N) I rated this book mature. So there fore, little eyes shouldn't be reading this book, but if you are....... IM WARNING YOU, THIS CHAPTER GETS A BIT STEAMY. HOPE YOU LIKE IT. LET ME KNOW.

ARE THEY MOVING TOO FAST?

Or not fast enough???

Comment and vote!!! Enjoy😏

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*Switching back to Alayna's POV*

When I woke up, daylight streamed though my window. Ugh. I felt such a horrible headache coming on.

Oh crap. I bet I'm late for school. It's Monday, after all. Why didn't Wesley wake me up?!?! I remember him coming in last night.

I got my phone off my nightstand. 9:46 am. School started at 8:30 am. Shit.

         A: Why didn't you wake me up for school.
       W: Didn't think you'd want to come today
       A: Wesley! You know my feelings towards school!

After I hit send, I instantly felt sick to my stomach. I ran to my bathroom and emptied out my stomach. Tears rimmed my eyes, I absolutely hated getting sick.

I went back to my bed after I cleaned up and seen that Wesley replied.

        W: How can u not remember getting sick so mych last night :O

I almost laughed at his little texting error. But then my memory slammed me with images last night. Bent over the toilet, Wes holding my hair and comforting me. How sweet of my big brother, Not.

I felt bad though, because if he was up half the night with me, that means he didn't get much sleep either.

        A: Yeah. I'm sorry. I probably kept you up all night didn't I?
      W: I guess But I was up either holding u or pulling back ur hair. So it was hot and totally worth it ;)
     A: Wesley Allen! That's disgusting!

    A: Just got sick again. :(
   W: I'm coming home to you baby be waiting for me in bed okay

I'm not sure if his motive was to come home and help me get better or to have a vulnerable f*ck. Typical Wes.

I was almost to sleep when my bed moved and I felt someone hovering over me.

"Kiss me." Wes whispered in my ear, not giving me time to have a reaction.

"Ew. No. Get off. You can't just barge in my room and demand me to kiss you!" I squirmed under him, considering he was holding my wrists down to. I giggled. He's so annoying.

"One kiss and I'll do whatever you want me to, princess." He said wiggling his eyebrows. I could tell he was kidding. He wasn't really trying to screw me. His crazy face told it all. This was his way of trying to make me feel better.

But, two can play this game.

I brought my lower lip in, biting it with my top. Acting nervous, or something. But I knew it would turn him on. Girls biting their lips was his weakness.

This definitely threw him off guard and desire filled his eyes.

He started to lean toward me. Our lips centimeters apart. Just as his lips barely brushed mine, I felt it coming.

My eyes went wide. "Wes! Hurry move!" I screamed. I was able to successfully get out from under him, since he was thrown off guard.

I ran to the bathroom and emptied my guts out again.