CHAPTER 15

BRIANNAS POV~~

It was now 11:45 and I was back on the bus. Grant drove me and after the conversation we had in the car, the rest of the drive wasn't as awkward.

He told me he would text me, face time me and try to drive out to San Diego.

We were going to be in San Diego for 14 days to rehearse for the rest of the shows and to perform there too. The guys have 2 shows in San Diego and apparently it's all packed.

"Bri. We have 10 minutes till we start driving so make sure you have everything you need." Cameron obnoxiously shouts from the other side of the bus.

Instead of replying, I just crawl into my bed and decide to go on Youtube.

Halfway through Kian&Jc's new video, I get a message from an unknown number.

Unknown: Hey Bri. Sorry its been a while we've texted u. But we got new phones and lost our contacts.

Me: Sorry who is this ... ?

Unknown: Oh. It's Ethan Dolan. :)

Me: Oh. Heyyy! Wasup? How is everything?

Ethan: It's all good. Wbu?

Me: All good too :)

Ethan: Soooo, Gray and I are driving out to San Diego rn and we'll be there by the time u guys arrive. So we should hang out.

Me: Omg yah. Definitely. I've always wanted to hang out with u 2.

Oh god that sounded creepy. Why did I send that?

Me: Nvm that sounded creepy. I'm just looking forward to...

Ethan: Haha. It's fine. I've always wanted to meet u in person. So has Gray.

Ethan: Well I gotta go. We're heading to the airport rn so I guess I'll see you later. Bye. x

Me: Yah okay. Have a safe flight. See u later xx

Ethan: Oh here's Grays new number btw. ########## And thank you x

I add Grayson's new number to my contacts and realize that I'm meeting the Dolan Twins in person. One thing to look forward to on this trip.

The bus begins to drive and I decide to get some sleep since the show is today. I put my phone away as my eyes slowly begin to drift.